Darvel FC Thread

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Out of the goodness of their heart they allowed the local ice cream man to turn a coin. A club to be proud of.

Ffs it was a braw night for a cone 😂😂😂

anyway two cup finals to go to 

all is good oh and an internal investigation to sort out 🤦🏻‍♂️😳

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ffs it was a braw night for a cone 😂😂😂

anyway two cup finals to go to 

all is good oh and an internal investigation to sort out 🤦🏻‍♂️😳

Jim i wouldn't be gloating last week was dreadful no toilet facilities for people with disabilities whether it's 2 or 102 ice cream van when its less than 4 degrees and no place to see the game if you weren't standing at the barrier. 

41 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Jim i wouldn't be gloating last week was dreadful no toilet facilities for people with disabilities whether it's 2 or 102 ice cream van when its less than 4 degrees and no place to see the game if you weren't standing at the barrier. 

Add in 3 portaloos for 600 fans and heavy handed stewarding as well.

2 hours ago, fb4 said:

Told u all that before u came 

19 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Dosent make it acceptable though.

Andy it probably won darvel the tie , if ur crowd had been where they normally are and up 1-0 im sure with the backing the talbot support provide you would  have got another one , I’ve got to be honest I never heard a cheep when talbot scored and the atmosphere is terrible , would I go to beechwood if the same thing happened ? 
no is the answer 

Maybe you’re right. Aberdeen were up that end perfectly fine but they lost 1-0. But wait, we lost to Falkirk and Auchinleck because their fans were so far away so that doesn’t make sense. Were both us and Talbot not asked to segregate? Must admit that’s a cracker saying that YOUR team should have lost more if YOUR team had allowed the AWAY supporters freedom of the park. Is that not anti-support of your own team?

28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Well done the Vale today, best team for 55 mins and then a bit of a struggle, Mcinally has done a great job this season, don’t think he was there today though?

Decent crowd?

Just now, Talbot supporter said:

Darvel will probably win the SJC and obviously won the west today but they wont be doing that next season but Talbot will , and it would be interesting to know how many Darvel fans were at Broadwood today?

4-500 from Darvel

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:

Darvel will probably win the SJC and obviously won the west today but they wont be doing that next season but Talbot will , and it would be interesting to know how many Darvel fans were at Broadwood today?

Why wouldn’t they next season?

8 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Its fact -  hes away , yous will drap doon the leagues 100 home fans at your games 

I hope to fook you don’t deal with numbers for a job. Yes not the greatest but way more than 100 at every game I’ve been to.