Darvel FC Thread

12 hours ago, GIRUU said:

I hope to fook you don’t deal with numbers for a job. Yes not the greatest but way more than 100 at every game I’ve been to.

Any idea what the numbers at the cup final was  Since your a math genius 

3 hours ago, Ryan89 said:

Any idea what the numbers at the cup final was  Since your a math genius 

I’m presuming the wos would be able to tell you that as I wasn’t there.  I can only get on a Saturday but I’m damn sure there’s more than 100 there when you see the seated area holding 60 never mind everyone else in the park.

2 hours ago, GIRUU said:

I’m presuming the wos would be able to tell you that as I wasn’t there.  I can only get on a Saturday but I’m damn sure there’s more than 100 there when you see the seated area holding 60 never mind everyone else in the park.

You're slagging the guy's maths while struggling to read his fairly straightforward point; Darvel will be playing in front of two men and a dog when the impact of pie boy's cash disappearing kicks in. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

You're slagging the guy's maths while struggling to read his fairly straightforward point; Darvel will be playing in front of two men and a dog when the impact of pie boy's cash disappearing kicks in. 

From what I’ve heard regarding signing players you might be waiting a while longer!

2 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

From what I’ve heard regarding signing players you might be waiting a while longer!

We've long since passed the point where anyone takes your incessant pish seriously on here so I shall sleep soundly. 

On 01/05/2024 at 13:47, GIRUU said:

This was in regards to the final. Not sure what 60 seater stand you are referring to ? Does broadwood not have four big stands ?

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Heavy rain due just before kick off tonight👎

won't make a difference to me watching the snooker on the telly thankfully.

I do hope the game gets played purely to get it out of the way.  

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Its a weird one

Met office says only a 10% chance of rain - https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/gcuuq7rwe#?date=2024-05-06

BBC says thundery showers and 68% chance - https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651496

It's to be ok in Auchinleck but Darvel Galston east kilbride Motherwell Glasgow area getting it

Edited by Talbot supporter

8 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

What if a circus lorry crashed and there was tigers and lions in the ground,?

It's a decent shout and there's probably less chance of an Aidan glavin  in goals Talbot team winning the league than even this happening 😆