Darvel FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

We played Petershill a couple of weeks back, the crowd was just over 300, that obviously varies but we are about 100-150 fans. As I said. If that it matters I appreciate anyone who comes particularly in these times 

So Petershill brought 150+fans? Their lucky if they bring 10 to Auchinleck. 

Edited by andy25

1 minute ago, Mkennedy said:

We played Petershill a couple of weeks back, the crowd was just over 300, that obviously varies but we are about 100-150 fans. As I said. If that it matters I appreciate anyone who comes particularly in these times 

And that’s got to be the aim Out of this tie mick , that we can add 100-150 every second week ,u know the reason why I think it won’t happen 

Just now, andy25 said:

So Petershill brought 150 fans? There lucky if they bring 10 to Auchinleck. 

No obviously with this tie in mind Andy  there were more than usual there , peasies did have ten with them but I went to Cumnock tow Fridays ago and there weren’t 25 from darvel there so I’m no slagging another teams support 

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

No it's not. Everybody knows that it's not you can see that when watching the highlights. 

Andy I go on the number the club gives me after games, in honesty why would I lie. As I have said the crowd against Petershill was over 300, it was the same the home game before I think Jim actually questioned the number when it was posted. 

4 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

Andy I go on the number the club gives me after games, in honesty why would I lie. As I have said the crowd against Petershill was over 300, it was the same the home game before I think Jim actually questioned the number when it was posted. 

The folk with the clickers should be able to tell you or do you only do that for away games? 

The accounts should show revenue from attendances. DL when will they be published? 

Edited by Rugbyroader

4 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

The folk with the clickers should be able to tell you or do you only do that for away games? 

The accounts should show revenue from attendances. DL when will they be published? 

At the end of the financial year for the club, same as any other business.

7 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

There was petershill game the game before the g m must have been getting carried away mate anyway f**k all we can do about it , it is what it is I just hope we can add to it after this tie 

Heading along to this tomorrow as a neutral, aye right, get fucking into them Darvel!!!

Shame Gall comes across as a spoilt brat as this deflects from the obvious hard work and dedication of others. The mercenary patter is wearing a bit thin as who wouldn't want to earn and win as much as they can playing a game they love.

Respect to anyone who turns up week in week out at any ground in Ayrshire whether it be Recreation, Beechwood, Buffs, Scumerset (sorry) or Rugby Park to name bit a few. Kudos to all that shun the venom and bigotry of the arsecheeks I say!

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

There was petershill game the game before the g m must have been getting carried away mate anyway f**k all we can do about it , it is what it is I just hope we can add to it after this tie 

When is the Darvel financial year end as I’m interested in having a look at their accounts. 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I can’t fathom out what you are trying to say here.

4 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

I can’t fathom out what you are trying to say here.

Petershill game there was 300 

game before nowhere near it but was announced as over 300

the new general manager must have got excited that game 

as I said I hope we can add to it because of this game but I’ve got my doubts 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Yea no issues there mark 

Good stuff. In that case, all the best pal. Hope Darvel get the result to give the league the publicity. 

Got visions of Gall chasing the BBC microphone about and missing half the game.