Darvel FC Thread

12 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

If you had read the post you would have seen I said a missed opportunity if the public had known the capacity was cut. Lottery and season ticket holders were catered for on Sunday as I said in the post. I believe they could buy up to 4 and we're sold out long before the 5 pm deadline. The capacity was cut by the police because it was to busy so there must have been issues with parking and congestion on the main road. If you really want to know you can email the chief constable 

Settle petal 😂

11 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

The capacity was cut by around 500, Darvel capacity for the game is 1800 and Falkirk is 900.

Darvel have sold out, I believe Falkirk have very limited numbers of tickets left and will sell out.

As I have said before we appreciate every bit of support we get, we will continue to try and grow the fan base but the club is in a great position off the park we will continue working hard to improve. 

I think you've done everything you can to grow the fan base, but at the end of the day Darvel is a very small town, there's little potential for growth.

Great work off the park, as has been said by many on here.

The pie man is is pumping his money into Darvel rather than give it to the tax man. He's buying success, it'll work for a wee while but then it'll go doon the plughole, we've seen this happen a gid few times wae other teams. Watch this space. Oh nearly forgot  & he's a horrible little c@#t.

3 hours ago, crawwid said:

The pie man is is pumping his money into Darvel rather than give it to the tax man. He's buying success, it'll work for a wee while but then it'll go doon the plughole, we've seen this happen a gid few times wae other teams. Watch this space. Oh nearly forgot  & he's a horrible little c@#t.

😂😂😂😂 Sure he has lost some sleep over this post 

6 hours ago, crawwid said:

Is he pumping money in or did he just cash in his Bitcoin?

On 07/02/2023 at 11:01, crawwid said:

Doing stadium tours now 😂😂😂😂😂😂 won’t  be long in trophy room

Also how come Falkirk has only 900 tickets for the game yet u gave Aberdeen 1700 do u think u will get an extra 800 Darvel fans or are they the freebies  the pie man is giving out like sending everyone in the media boxes and boxes of gifts just to say thanks lol 

On 06/02/2023 at 21:22, Mkennedy said:

The capacity was cut by around 500, Darvel capacity for the game is 1800 and Falkirk is 900.

Darvel have sold out, I believe Falkirk have very limited numbers of tickets left and will sell out.

As I have said before we appreciate every bit of support we get, we will continue to try and grow the fan base but the club is in a great position off the park we will continue working hard to improve. 

We have 45 tickets left.

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Has a manager why ru laughing and why would he say that he has no need to in fact its probably true 

I’m laughing because it’s not true, I wasn’t even the manager at that point. Kevin was slightly confused all been cleared up, it was 10 years ago. 

I’ve been through this nonsense before, I even offered to take a lie detector test to prove my point.