Hibernian v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Game of throw-ins said:

In fact even if we lose I'll still be reasonably happy at 5 o'clock on Saturday provided St Johnstone don't beat Livvi.  Then I can start the process of putting this god-forsaken season out of mind.

Me, too, but I'd rather not have to sweat over another team's result.

Hibernian are offering a 2 match package for this and St Johnstone starting at just 40 Great British Pounds. Aberdeen fans can take advantage of this if they want to see some swashbuckling football on the final day instead of their game. Then this game will only really be costing them £20. Terrific value IMO.

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

£31 is an absolute nonsense. Add on transport and a few beers and you are not far off £100 for a day out. If you are looking at a meaningful game then fair enough. But for what this game is, f**k Hibs. 

Aye, but for that £31 you also get 100 free NFTs.

Can't say fairer than that m9

3 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

£31 is an absolute nonsense. Add on transport and a few beers and you are not far off £100 for a day out. If you are looking at a meaningful game then fair enough. But for what this game is, f**k Hibs. 

I live about 15 minutes from the ground and still wouldn't pay £31 for this game. Not that Hibs are the only side charging those sorts of prices but it's a brutal price for a meaningless game at this stage of the season when both clubs are playing dogshit.

£30 is fucking outrageous for a dead rubber like this. However…

image.gif.6d37d155aa0337540c09cde4c75b42f0.gif

In my defence I live even closer to the ground than Rodhull does so have zero transport costs and can drink in the house. 

ETA: I know it’s no defence and I am just weak. 

Edited by Jute

7 minutes ago, Jute said:

£30 is fucking outrageous for a dead rubber like this. However…

image.gif.6d37d155aa0337540c09cde4c75b42f0.gif

In my defence I live even closer to the ground than Rodhull does so have zero transport costs and can drink in the house. 

ETA: I know it’s no defence and I am just weak. 

Rod could go to yours for pre-drinks.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Rod could go to yours for pre-drinks.

Jute is at the match, maybe he could leave the door open so the rest of us can chillax in his gaff and not bother with the actual game?

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Jute is at the match, maybe he could leave the door open so the rest of us can chillax in his gaff and not bother with the actual game?

No problem man. Let us know what beers you fancy and will make sure they are in the fridge. Crisps and snacks are in the tubs by the micro.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

No idea what everybody’s moaning about. Mine arrived through the post today and cost me £15.

Still too much for this meaningless fixture in my opinion. 

Tickets should be free. 

15 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Still too much for this meaningless fixture in my opinion. 

Tickets should be free. 

I get to go to the match and my wife gets most of the day in Edinburgh. Money well spent.