Dog Kills Man

On 25/05/2022 at 12:42, ICTChris said:

A 62 year old man in North Wales has died after being bitten by his sons American Pitbull. Kevin Jones was watching his son Josh’s dogs while Josh attended the Wrexham play off game at Wembley.

The dog was contained and destroyed at the scene. Josh Jones’ partner, Chanel Fong, posted the following on Facebook about the death. It’s long but worth quoting in full.

Below is a photograph of darling stupid boy Cookie-Doe, the big fathead play boy.

Have any P&Bers got a dog like this?

Any P&Bers own a pet that’s killed someone?

Do any P&Bers find it difficult to realise that your pets aren’t human?

image.jpeg

No. 

No. Unless birds count.

No.

Maybe a fourth question? Any P&Bers have a partner whose name can rival Chanel Fong?

That is not a dog you would want to tangle with.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

No. 

No. Unless birds count.

No.

Maybe a fourth question? Any P&Bers have a partner whose name can rival Chanel Fong?

That is not a dog you would want to tangle with.

Indeed not, the evilness and mayhem are looking out her, but ask me again in 6 pints.

• 2 weeks later...
I have no idea why anyone would want a dog like that for a pet.

Male: “I have a tiny penis”
Female: “I’m ugly as shit but it’s the dog that prevents me getting laid”

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

This story is horrific. Poor kid lost his life because of this pair of minks.

Jack Lis: Pair jailed for Caerphilly dog attack death https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61756876

Look at the fucking state of that dog. It’s fucking terrifying.

IMG_1807.jpg

The CCTV footage is grounds enough to judge they clearly had an out of control dog. Like you say it's a wild looking thing and was clearly to make the pair of then Billy big baws on the estate rather than as a pet.

I quite often wonder with these kind of dogs... How would you deal with one that's attacking someone? There's a couple that look reasonably similar show up at the kids school, and they un nerve me somewhat. Big strong fuckers. Not that any of them appear bad tempered tbf but anytime I see a dog like that, I dont let my kids, who otherwise go and see every fucking dog they see, anywhere near them

What do you do if the situation arose though? Headlock? Or is that just for bears?

8 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

This story is horrific. Poor kid lost his life because of this pair of minks.

Jack Lis: Pair jailed for Caerphilly dog attack death https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61756876

Look at the fucking state of that dog. It’s fucking terrifying.

IMG_1807.jpg

The video on that story is terrifying. No doubt they told all the people their dog attacked he was just being friendly. 

Extremely lenient sentences as well. 

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I quite often wonder with these kind of dogs... How would you deal with one that's attacking someone? There's a couple that look reasonably similar show up at the kids school, and they un nerve me somewhat. Big strong fuckers. Not that any of them appear bad tempered tbf but anytime I see a dog like that, I dont let my kids, who otherwise go and see every fucking dog they see, anywhere near them

What do you do if the situation arose though? Headlock? Or is that just for bears?

Someone once told me the way to break up dog fights or attacks is with an implement, a stick or something like that.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Gouge its eyes then punch it on the snout, job done.

59 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good luck getting a seething dog in a headlock.

Dogs are squirmy wee fuckers at the best of times.

Good luck getting a seething dog in a headlock.
Dogs are squirmy wee fuckers at the best of times.
The headlock thing is daftness, but in all seriousness I do consider this when I see they big devil dugs around.

My plan has always been to take a runner and plant a right boot with every fibre of my being right into it and see where we go from there

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

The official line I've seen from dog trainers is to use the dogs collar to choke it. Of course you then risk the dog redirecting its efforts onto you. 

That advice was for a dog that had gone for another dog as opposed to a person mind you.