Dog Kills Man

12 hours ago, highlandmac said:

Wtf did she think would happen?

I don't know - maybe that owners would be responsible for their pets? The abdication of responsibility from supposed adults in this country is astounding but probably not surprising.

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I don't know - maybe that owners would be responsible for their pets? The abdication of responsibility from supposed adults in this country is astounding but probably not surprising.

The low grade reprobates have realised that having to muzzle the dog reduces its perceived threat and it will intimidate less people, reducing its worth to them. 

9 minutes ago, Michael W said:

The low grade reprobates have realised that having to muzzle the dog reduces its perceived threat and it will intimidate less people, reducing its worth to them. 

Yeah, who’d of thought these lovely pets that are beloved members of the family are not worth the cost of registration, chipping & neutering or the effort of muzzling & having on a lead! 

5 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

she has encountered the general public before,aye?

All it took were a few people no longer wanting their cuddly family pet and sending it to place it hadn't been banned for it to be, erm, banned. 

Edited by Michael W

14 minutes ago, Michael W said:

All it took were a few people no longer wanting their cuddly family pet and sending it to place it hadn't been banned for it to be, erm, banned. 

So the SG’s earlier inaction, in response to Westminster’s actions, has resulted in a larger problem for Scotland…surprise, surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/xl-bully-type-dog-shot-31951949

Dog shot in Hamilton after attacking several people, leaving one with life threatening injuries. Record reports that the dog had been rehomed from England.

Edited by ICTChris

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/xl-bully-type-dog-shot-31951949

Dog shot in Hamilton after attacking several people, leaving one with life threatening injuries. Record reports that the dog had been rehomed from England.

You can have Donald Trump. He could start ranting about Bully XL caravans coming up from England and poisoning the blood of Scotland…and it would get him out of our hair. If we’re lucky, a dog will end him.

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

They're getting closer. If I stop posting for any length of time you'll all know what happened to me.

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The people responsible for that dog should be charged with GBH, if you want to import an out of control devil dug and refuse to muzzle it then you should face the consequences.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

The people responsible for that dog should be charged with GBH, if you want to import an out of control devil dug and refuse to muzzle it then you should face the consequences.

Least it is the owner and not the random stranger who has taken the brunt of it.

When the police arrived, they were trying to keep the owner awake because he kept slipping unconscious," he said. "He'd lost a lot of blood and had serious injuries.

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Don't just stop at XL Bullys. Every dog in the land must be annihilated. 

I saw a Labrador casually pissing on a bush in a garden that it was being walked past this morning. If I’d done that I’d be arrested. If dogs want to live in people’s towns they need to learn to behave properly.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Don't just stop at XL Bullys. Every dog in the land must be annihilated. 

I know you're taking the piss, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest all dogs should be kept on short leads when in public.

I lost count of the number of times a dog has bounded up to my 3 year old. Some owners are very apologetic, but most seem to think the sun shines out of their dogs arse.

11 minutes ago, Eatmygoal said:

I know you're taking the piss, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest all dogs should be kept on short leads when in public.

I lost count of the number of times a dog has bounded up to my 3 year old. Some owners are very apologetic, but most seem to think the sun shines out of their dogs arse.

Usually accompanied by a shout of "it's okay he's really friendly", from about 100 yards away.