EPL 2022/23

10 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I was thinking more, their Graeme Murty tbh.

No you've got it all wrong. Stellini was their Graeme Murty, and when Graeme Murty got sacked as caretaker manager, Rangers appointed Kenny McDowall as the replacement caretaker. So Ryan Mason is their Kenny McDowall and Spurs will draw 5-5 with Leeds on the last day of the season, prompting Javi Gracia to do an aeroplane celebration on the pitch. 

It's just logic. 

21 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

No you've got it all wrong. Stellini was their Graeme Murty, and when Graeme Murty got sacked as caretaker manager, Rangers appointed Kenny McDowall as the replacement caretaker. So Ryan Mason is their Kenny McDowall and Spurs will draw 5-5 with Leeds on the last day of the season, prompting Javi Gracia to do an aeroplane celebration on the pitch. 

It's just logic. 

Does that mean Gracia is Neil Lennon?

11 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It's just logic. 

It was Jimmy Nicholl, not Kenny McDowall.

16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I also never in my life imagined I would agree with anything McManaman said, but his defence of Emery, especially calling out people making fun of his English last time, was spot on.

Glad I've got the Leeds v Leicester match on. That's the sort of confusing predicament I could do without. 

38 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Glad I've got the Leeds v Leicester match on. That's the sort of confusing predicament I could do without. 

It’s fine, he came out with a few idiotic comments afterwards,  so normal service is resumed.

12 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It was Jimmy Nicholl, not Kenny McDowall.

My mistake. Apologies to all concerned. 

10 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Bamford amd Ayling are EFL as f**k. What are they even doing here?

Shows how good Bielsa can be that he made them and others look like decent Premier League players. 

17 hours ago, Jambomo said:

I also never in my life imagined I would agree with anything McManaman said, but his defence of Emery, especially calling out people making fun of his English last time, was spot on.

Totally agree, he's shut up a lot of the critics and he'll rightly be giving some back himself this ebening!