EPL 2022/23

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Klopp is a really good manager, so why is he playing someone who cannot defend, in defence?

Nobody else to play the position?  It's a recruimtent fail by Liverpool.  The depth at RB is either James Milner or Joe Gomez

32 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Klopp is a really good manager, so why is he playing someone who cannot defend, in defence?

You should tell him that you've got it solved mate. I'm sure he'll be grateful. 

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

You should tell him that you've got it solved mate. I'm sure he'll be grateful. 

We agree that Trent isn’t much of a defender, we agree that Klopp is one of the best managers, and we agree that at one of the biggest clubs in England, Europe, the World - he keeps playing someone in defence who cannot defend very well?

Excuse me for wondering why on an open forum. Thanks for your input though.

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

We agree that Trent isn’t much of a defender, we agree that Klopp is one of the best managers, and we agree that at one of the biggest clubs in England, Europe, the World - he keeps playing someone in defence who cannot defend very well?

Excuse me for wondering why on an open forum. Thanks for your input though.

Klopp thinks the upside of Alexander-Arnold playing in that position outweighs the downside.