Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid

Lex

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I don’t mean to say they’ll manage it! They did mention the Super Bowl a few times in the build up, I just get the feeling they are trying to make it happen.

My main hope for this game is that Robertson gets through it uninjured for Wed. 

No hammy for Bale?

4 minutes ago, Left Back said:

No hammy for Bale?

If he can manage to do it whilst sitting on the bench then I’d go for that too. Maybe better wishing for debilitating splinters in his arsecheek

Edited by Jambomo

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It was obvious from social media that fake tickets were going to be rife. Are the police supposed to just let folk in with them?

It's the exact same thing as the Euros final at Wembley. 

From multiple reports, the ticket fiasco is only a tiny part of it and it's been a complete shambles all day - even in press areas. I don't find it too hard to believe given what happened in Seville last week and at loads of games during the Euros. UEFA events are horrendously managed. There was also bother with similar queues at the SDF for the six nations this year. The videos of the police spraying folk who evidently have tickets - including kids who look about 7 indicate the police have completely lost control of it, as opposed to just stopping chancers from jumping the fence. 

Edited by Fratelli