Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

13 hours ago, Number seven said:

After reading Max Christie’s quotes on the Falkirk Herald’s website,I would suggest he has no intention of quitting.

Hardly think he would say his jacket was on a shoogly peg. Also unlikely to pay attention to what is written on here but even he can’t be blind that things are not going well, and that’s an understatement. Supporters are not happy and that’s a fact. “ In Max we trust” is having a very hollow ring to it.

Edited by boheesian

42 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

John, you've lost me. Explain ?

I’m assuming John means he has worked out what number BU would’ve been in the draw and went from there. It’s not quite as simple to say BU would’ve drawn Raith as Talbot were a different number than BU would’ve been.

on to tomorrow, if watt isn’t through the middle I’ll be very surprised. Walker and Stevenson either side of him with Hamilton behind him. 

46 minutes ago, NewtonBU said:

I’m assuming John means he has worked out what number BU would’ve been in the draw and went from there. It’s not quite as simple to say BU would’ve drawn Raith as Talbot were a different number than BU would’ve been.

on to tomorrow, if watt isn’t through the middle I’ll be very surprised. Walker and Stevenson either side of him with Hamilton behind him. 

That's it Newton 

14 hours ago, NewtonBU said:

McCormack & Todd suspended so back four difficult to predict. Starting lineup Digaba, Jacobs, Hawkins, Gemmell, McAulay.  Hughes, Hamilton, Grant (midfield) Stevenson, Watt & Walker.

On 28/10/2022 at 08:22, boheesian said:

Hardly think he would say his jacket was on a shoogly peg. Also unlikely to pay attention to what is written on here but even he can’t be blind that things are not going well, and that’s an understatement. Supporters are not happy and that’s a fact. “ In Max we trust” is having a very hollow ring to it.

The point I was trying to make was that he is maybe going to have to be “persuaded” to go.

Wee shout out to the under 20s.

Been a difficult first season for them but I believe they came from 5-1 and a man down to get a 5-5 draw at Dalkeith last night.

Hopefully a sign of better things to come for them and a fighting spirit replicated by 'the big team' this afternoon.