There was a coo

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Surely other teams get players injured too. We've been using that excuse for some time.

It’s not an excuse it’s a reason and until the players actually come back it remains the position. We have been saying this for some time because that has been the situation for some time.  4 or 5 of the players out would be first pics.  Yes other teams get injuries and they suffer - Linlithgow Rose last season for example.  There isn’t a pot of gold where we can just go out and recruit replacements.  I am reflecting reality no point ignoring it 

Had never heard of Rutherglen Glencairn so just gone on their website to see if I recognise any of their team.  Our ex centre mid Martin McBride is still playing there. Must be over 15 years since he played for us?

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Had never heard of Rutherglen Glencairn so just gone on their website to see if I recognise any of their team.  Our ex centre mid Martin McBride is still playing there. Must be over 15 years since he played for us?

GK Coach is a Stevie Hutchison. Think he played for us ?

6 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

I have no idea of your background or football experience.  I say this as a lifelong Cambuslang Rangers fan  ( mortal enemies of the Glens) you have just made yourself look like a completely unconnected,  myopic twit.

The world doesn't begin and end with your rather down in depths wee team. 

2 hours ago, ekok said:

I have no idea of your background or football experience.  I say this as a lifelong Cambuslang Rangers fan  ( mortal enemies of the Glens) you have just made yourself look like a completely unconnected,  myopic twit.

Who shat in your supper?

Hopefully you get a nice long sleep and wake up less of a precious bumbling mess.

8 hours ago, ekok said:

Wait a minute, thought you were a East Kilbride supporter. 🤔

You might find some support on this forum for your little rant, but I think you’ll find that most supporters don’t have a microscopic knowledge of every level of Scottish football.

I know very little about West of Scotland football at tier 6 and below, hadn’t really heard of that team either to be honest, other than I might have seen the name as I occasionally glanced at the WOS league tables.  

And whisper it, I could tell you very little about Cambuslang Rangers either, down to what league they play in, unless I looked it up.

I’ll go and sit in the corner as well.

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Wait a minute, thought you were a East Kilbride supporter. 🤔

You might find some support on this forum for your little rant, but I think you’ll find that most supporters don’t have a microscopic knowledge of every level of Scottish football.

I know very little about West of Scotland football at tier 6 and below, hadn’t really heard of that team either to be honest, other than I might have seen the name as I occasionally glanced at the WOS league tables.  

And whisper it, I could tell you very little about Cambuslang Rangers either, down to what league they play in, unless I looked it up.

I’ll go and sit in the corner as well.

Big team found :barf

12 hours ago, ekok said:

:lol: Go outside and live a little mate.  Guess what there are people in the world who haven't heard of East Kilbride or the mighty Cowdenbeath either.  LYK OMG. 

18 hours ago, ekok said:

Maybe the guy just didn't pay attention to the old west juniors / current WOSL.

19 hours ago, ekok said:

He isn't the one making an arse of himself. Not having much knowledge of a particular team is allowed.

On 04/09/2024 at 14:55, The Minertaur said:

Had never heard of Rutherglen Glencairn so just gone on their website to see if I recognise any of their team. 

Obviously the BU's have played them in the past but not for a while.  Predict your visitors will be strong, fit and annoyingly streetwise.  

On 04/09/2024 at 14:55, The Minertaur said:

I have heard of Rutherglen Glencairn and went to see them last Christmas. They may have improved since last season but I don't think they'll give Cowden too much trouble- they appeared to me to be like a lower East Premier/upper East First Division team.