Champions League 2022/23

Coooombe

2 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Quite sensational that Italian clubs were in all three European finals this year and lost them all

A few short years ago not one Italian club made it past last 16 of either European competition 

Then they,  and their chums, insisted they get 4 guaranteed champions league spots 

Now making all European finals,  wonder if there's any connection

34 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The good news is we won’t have to listen to BT Sport commentary and pundits team again tonight. 

I just thought they'd be transferring over to the TNT rebrand. I do hope I'm completely wrong as usual. 

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That is only his basic wage. Almost guaranteed "performance" bonuses are reportedly bumping him up to £865K per week if you beleive the Daily Mail. And that is before any actual performance bonuses like £1m for winning the CL

So he's on £375k a week then?

30 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's been at 3 elite clubs with money to burn - I suppose the real test would be him managing a club without those resources- but it's never going to happen.

The flip side of that is that elite clubs with effectively infinite sums of money are choosing Guardiola over anyone else on earth. 

32 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

An annoyance for me is that they try and say it was down to Pepe being shrewd in the transfer market.

- "Haaland was only £50 million. Anyone could have afforded him."

He's on £800k a week.

Many of the competitors were also financially crippled and were frankly never signing him. Their Qatari rivals at PSG might have had a shot, but they went and gave Mbappe the daft money instead. 

No-one could realistically compete with City, unfortunately. Which ruined the proud record of failure in the CL from the follicly-challenged fraud. 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’ve read that 5 times now and still don’t understand his point 

Because Ferdinand is a Man Utd legend and goes on about always wanting rivals to lose, how much it gets to him seeing players celebrate together then spends all his time trying his hardest to stay involved. He's an absolute fucking whopper of a guy. It's brilliant people (especially players) call him out.

https://twitter.com/DanCymru9/status/1667654631885815808?t=YgmzhfbcTWf2yL8z8mK73w&s=19

This as well. Fucks he on about trying to dictate how people speak to one another. He can't even speak English himself.

7 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Because Ferdinand is a Man Utd legend and goes on about always wanting rivals to lose, how much it gets to him seeing players celebrate together then spends all his time trying his hardest to stay involved. He's an absolute fucking whopper of a guy. It's brilliant people (especially players) call him out.

https://twitter.com/DanCymru9/status/1667654631885815808?t=YgmzhfbcTWf2yL8z8mK73w&s=19

This as well. Fucks he on about trying to dictate how people speak to one another. He can't even speak English himself.

Ah cheers, makes sense now. Always felt Ferdinand was a bit of a whopper and his infidelity when his wife had cancer has been glossed over by so many 

(The tweet you’ve linked says it’s been deleted btw ) 

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Ah cheers, makes sense now. Always felt Ferdinand was a bit of a whopper and his infidelity when his wife had cancer has been glossed over by so many 

He made a TV programme about his wife as well, crying tears over her death whilst he was away having an affair whilst she was ill. 

An utter c**t of a man.