Broxburn Athletic

Further proof that I may be a curse on the side since I couldn't get along and they romp to victory!

From comments above, sounds like Crossgates were down to bare bones and assume we had a fairly solid 11 out... still, a nice result to end the season with!

• 4 weeks later...

While other sides are announced new managers and new signings, it's all quiet on the Broxburn front... but I see an end of season award for the match programme!

1st place for Scottish Non league category at the Soccer Club Swap Shop awards.

Well done to all involved. 

21 hours ago, Jordi1977 said:

While other sides are announced new managers and new signings, it's all quiet on the Broxburn front... but I see an end of season award for the match programme!

1st place for Scottish Non league category at the Soccer Club Swap Shop awards.

Well done to all involved. 

Everyone on holiday I think.  Plus a number of players are on two year deals. Expect a number of signings b4 preseason.

14 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Another new signing from Lithgae in Ben Davidson 🇮🇩. Is he any good?

Ben was a tidy enough central midfielder but was never going to get a regular game in front of McMullan and Allan. If he gets a regular run of games he should do fine.

1 hour ago, Jordi1977 said:

Jordan Orru, Craig Henderson and Josh Blair all released.

Quite surprised by Blair being let go... young lad with a lot of potential to become a very decent goalie.

New keeper signing coming, I bet

Our signings do look to be quite sensible so far and are definitely targeting what were problem areas... not overloaded with new signings either and all (so far) in well before the preseason kick arounds begin... optimistic for a more consistent season at least.

Thought it was a decent preseason kick around. Pretty good and competitive first half. Second half, Tranent looked a lot better. Allason Jones was almost unplayable when he came on... and what a cracking free kick to put them ahead.

Plenty rustiness on both sides and looked like an early run out... but was a decent game.

Any ideas who the Broxburn trialist was?