The Queen of the South thread

Probably cause it was mentioned on here. But it's saying in the sun that Nicholson has been sounded out for job

:lol: hiya lazy journalists < waves at lazy journalists >

Probably cause it was mentioned on here. But it's saying in the sun that Nicholson has been sounded out for job

You never know, Queens may well go for Barry Nicholson. Odds were 10/1 yesterday. Edited by RUSTY1111

Shame about the concert at Palmerston being cancelled, but surely they can't have thought there'd be a rush of tickets to see Bob Geldof?

I think the club should only run it if they manage to secure a decent act, doesn't have to be an annual event. More recent artists would be appreciated too, like a less schemey Youthbeatz.

Shame about the concert at Palmerston being cancelled, but surely they can't have thought there'd be a rush of tickets to see Bob Geldof?

I think the club should only run it if they manage to secure a decent act, doesn't have to be an annual event. More recent artists would be appreciated too, like a less schemey Youthbeatz.

Bad choice of bands was its downfall.

Bit more thought for next event and it could be a massive success

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

Everybody I spoke to after last years event said they had a great time and no doubt word would spread for the next event and would be a great success. I was gutted when I heard this years line up and not surprised to hear this news. I don't want to be critical of the organisers as no doubt they try there best but why organise the event on the same day as the beer festival at Park Farm ? Surly a bit of communication would help as this may have had a bearing on the ticket sales !

Everybody I spoke to after last years event said they had a great time and no doubt word would spread for the next event and would be a great success. I was gutted when I heard this years line up and not surprised to hear this news. I don't want to be critical of the organisers as no doubt they try there best but why organise the event on the same day as the beer festival at Park Farm ? Surly a bit of communication would help as this may have had a bearing on the ticket sales !

The beer festival certainly won't have helped sales but the awful lineup is the major problem I'd guess. Hopefully the costs of cancelling the gig don't blow too big a hole in next seasons budget!

I never knew it was going to be him I looked around at dfs people in football & management and thought he could be an ideal person for the job.
Has no experience of management.

Been down the road with Fowler surely better to get someone with experience..