The Queen of the South thread

My guess is Atkinson loaned out Thomson gets all the cup games and Lee gets the league barring any injuries of course

That could well be the case, unless Thomson reckons he could be the Number 1, though I doubt Robinson would be signing for Queens again to be the back-up keeper. Edited by RUSTY1111

A fantastic 173 members have now joined the Queens Trust! We are now just 7 short of our 180 target. Please join to help us reach our target and remember to join by Wednesday the 22nd June to be in the draw for the 5 QOS season tickets. Thank you to all for the super support!

Last call! Just 2 days to the Queens Trust super season ticket draw. Join the Queens Trust today to be in with a chance of winning. Now at an amazing 175 members! The highest it has been since the Save our South campaign. So very close to our target of 180. Can you help us to reach our target?! Thank you to everyone that has been helping spread the word. only £10 and £5 for all concessions.

The key, is in your last bit .
Wonder if Queens will get Todd this week.

Surely we loan Atkinson to Annan we pay his wages for the season then sort out a 2 year deal for Todd.

If we keep waiting he will give up on Queens and go to Dunfermline.

One player I would like to see at Palmy is Nade.

Holds the ball up strong and has goals in him.

Wants to go back to full time football but is he like most good players out of our price range