The Queen of the South thread

No chance of Holt or Carmichael coming back.Even if they did go out on loan would they come back to Queens.Look at Gavin Reilly.All gone quiet on signing news take it Todd is not signing.

I would think DC could be loaned back. With Reilly going to Pars doesn't mean Todd will be going there from Annan, hopefully Queens will still sign him up. With Queens having Harris from Hibs last season on loan, DC would be good to have back at Palmerston on loan.

Had heard both weren't happy where they were...

I would gave thought Holt would be happy enough but I heard his partner isn't moving to Dundee and she is expecting, shall we say. Carmichael hasn't had a chance at Hibs with injuries, so could be loaned back with any luck. Edited by RUSTY1111

I would gave thought Holt would be happy enough but I heard his partner isn't moving to Dundee and she is expecting, shall we say. Carmichael hasn't had a chance at Hibs with injuries, so could be loaned back with any luck.

Even if Holt was looking for a move, I doubt Dundee would let him go without a substantial fee.

Haha just looked at the dates for the Dalbeattie star game it's next week 😅 glad I didn't try and get time off would have been a bit awkward when I turned up and no one was there 😂

Have they paid QoS fully yet don't thinkso 25-60k still due.

I have no idea if they've paid or how much they owe. Even if there is a fee outstanding I can't see the player wanting to drop back down to our level on a no doubt considerably lower wage.

I have no idea if they've paid or how much they owe. Even if there is a fee outstanding I can't see the player wanting to drop back down to our level on a no doubt considerably lower wage.

Did Holt's fee not go to a tribunal or was this settled without one? Dundee had him signed up on a pre-contract I'm sure.

Did Holt's fee not go to a tribunal or was this settled without one? Dundee had him signed up on a pre-contract I'm sure.

Development fee was due for Kevin who was with Queens since youth monet from Dundee was like most transfers due in instalments.