The Queen of the South thread

Don't do rumours.

I'd say you're one for rumours. Either that or you have the worst sources.

Can't see Holt returning nor can I see any need for him to return. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality player and is an improvement on Marshall but Marshall is good enough to play all season.

Can't see Holt returning nor can I see any need for him to return. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality player and is an improvement on Marshall but Marshall is good enough to play all season.

Has Marshall signed on??

I wouldn't mind seeing Danny back in blue. he at least offered penetration down the wing something I felt Harris and Oliver didn't quite do often enough

Would have mixed feelings tbh.

Yes, would be good to have Danny back but he'd been such a good servant for Queens that I'd be a bit sorry his move to a bigger club didm't work for him.

Hi Parkgatequeens, given the Trust membership of the last four years (2012. 59 members, 2013. 72 members, 2014. 112 members, 2015. 155 members) then I am absolutely delighted with a membership of 201 with still a few to come in. Out target for this year was 180. Obviously I would love there to be more but as a percentage of our home support I would say that it was pretty good. It does take time to grow and with more hard work we can hopefully keep it growing. Not too late for anyone to join that is interested.

Thanks though for appreciating our effort and thanks NM_1919 and Doonhamer doon South for your comments.

I didn't realise it was as poorly supported as that. Well done on this achievement and good luck with future events.

Could see Holt playing infront of Marshall in a more advanced left midfield role he has plenty of energy and ability to fill that role in Queen's starting 11