The Queen of the South thread

8 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Examples please of unfounded negative comments. I quite like McIntyre, he did ok today, but his performance today was hardly flawless like you claim. 

My sources tell me you’re the most negative on here. Everyone’s sick of hearing it. Every time I’m at the games your names always top of the list on the negative comment chart. Don’t feel as though you’re the only one though as there’s plenty of moaning negative members. Your the worst at the current time going by the adjudicator 

The performance against higher league teams shows that we have the players to make the playoffs for the first division but also demonstrate the lack of consistency.for league games which lie at the manager's doorstep. Which is it Marvin?

21 minutes ago, The rocket man said:

My sources tell me you’re the most negative on here. Everyone’s sick of hearing it. Every time I’m at the games your names always top of the list on the negative comment chart. Don’t feel as though you’re the only one though as there’s plenty of moaning negative members. Your the worst at the current time going by the adjudicator 

Nah he's definitely not. I wouldn't even say he's in the top 3. 

Edited by 19QOS19

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

On a more serious note, dreadful what happened after the game. Hopefully everyone involved is ok. 

I came out of Palmy so happy  that we had won then I got to the Arena Car Park .

I pray that everyone is okay .

Football really is only a game 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Nah he's definitely not. I wouldn't even say he's in the top 3. Some of the ones who post nothing but negative shite have been surprisingly absent after one of our best results of the season. They're far worse. 

I know it’s painful being a queens supporter. It’s never going to be any other way is it? I’ve been at the games many years ago with only 450 folk there v Clydebank and meadowbank in the harkness times, but I’ve also been extremely fortunate to watch Stephen dobbie (and they’ll never be anyone near his skill level again) score some sublime goals. I’ve also been at the Scottish cup final in 2008, and the first time we’ve ever played in a European competition at Airdrie. We’re going through a bad time at the moment without doubt, but let’s try and support the team in the right Manner and wait for the good times to return. 

54 minutes ago, The rocket man said:

Don't know about Rocket Man, I think A Rocket is more apt Username. 

1 hour ago, The rocket man said:

I thought McIntyre was excellent today as his opponent was outstanding. 

10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I’m on the wind up with you personally bud, but I’ve Been on this forum on and off for years and it’s always doom and gloom from most. Negativity can become a pandemic towards teams of our level and deter younger ones from wanting to attend games due to their family spreading the word that “queens are shite”. There’s only two ways of changing that. One is that someone with an enormous amount of dosh comes in and takes us on a journey. The other is that most current supporters in town change  their attitude and encourage their friends and family to come along to games, which obviously swells the crowds and financially benefits the club,  which will have a big impact on player morale, budgets and so on. 

19 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

ing