The Queen of the South thread

This is always the quietest part of the year. Once the teams get back to training, things will start hotting up again.

Aye give it two or three weeks and things will start moving again.

Edited by Hawk

It's very quiet down here. And not much venturing onto our thread from fans of other teams compared to what it was like upstairs.

Yes, didn't really want to say anything, but I'm a bit fed up with this forum already.

I know it's a quiet time of year, but there just seems to be so little traffic. We're all posting less as well. Hope it picks up, because right now, I'm even starting to miss the Morton fans.

I'd love it to be true but if the big man wouldn't even do the lap of honour for fear of the fans reaction, I very much doubt he'd want to re-join us.

Anyway well done dosserboy. People wanted this thread livened up, and mentioning Holmes' name is a sure fire way of adding an extra couple of pages!

Similarly - Willie McLaren > David Weatherston... :ph34r:

Yes, didn't really want to say anything, but I'm a bit fed up with this forum already.

I know it's a quiet time of year, but there just seems to be so little traffic. We're all posting less as well. Hope it picks up, because right now, I'm even starting to miss the Morton fans.

Surely not!!!

Nice wee draw in the Ramsden cup and you could reacquaint yourself with some auld friends. :)

Edited by Hawk

Yeah, come on Flash

New division, new manager, new pitch, new players. How about a "new" Flash for the new season?

Soon to be new club shop too. Was over at Palmerston at lunchtime renewing season ticket & witnessed the work in progress, on part of the old Tesco buliding.

Qos 75 ----------If you go to the Airdrie thread , they have many opinions on Holmes and McClaren from the first page on. "Holmes very slow ", " Willie talented but could not give a f**k". Now , where have I heard that before . Oh, and hardly any Diamonds fans would retain their services . Its all there so read away

I'd love it to be true but if the big man wouldn't even do the lap of honour for fear of the fans reaction, I very much doubt he'd want to re-join us.

Anyway well done dosserboy. People wanted this thread livened up, and mentioning Holmes' name is a sure fire way of adding an extra couple of pages!

Similarly - Willie McLaren > David Weatherston... :ph34r:

No probs,