The Queen of the South thread

SD , do you anything about the Cup Final training style tops that Queens were getting for the fans .Two weeks ago I paid £15 at the Trust stall who were ordering on behalf of Queens but have heard nothing since. Left my phone number on order sheet.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Guest TOPFITTER

Top is here JR left a voicemail at number you left. Just delivered to stall this morning. Call me on 07762628405 if you need to make arrangements.;-)

A quick query. It says that Palmerston turf is being sold and collection is this Monday. I'm guessing it's just a typo and collection is May 6th?

If not, it'll make for a cracking couple of games against East Fife and Stranraer ^_^

Guest Flash

A quick query. It says that Palmerston turf is being sold and collection is this Monday. I'm guessing it's just a typo and collection is May 6th?

If not, it'll make for a cracking couple of games against East Fife and Stranraer ^_^

Yes, Monday 6 May.

I'm waiting until they sell off the plastic pitch and I'll buy a bit of that. It needs less looking after.

Yes, Monday 6 May.

I'm waiting until they sell off the plastic pitch and I'll buy a bit of that. It needs less looking after.

I had a bit of the Wembley turf but it died. Sigh.

May the best team win on Sunday. ( Hope QoS lose.) :P

I had a bit of the Wembley turf but it died. Sigh.

May the best team win on Sunday. ( Hope QoS lose.) :P

What did Ars*hole Aaron Muirhead get sent off for? I noticed it was 2 yellow cards so probably wont affect his availability for Sunday anyway?

Good signing for you guys? He looked good down at Annan but I never thought he would be reliable enough to make the leap to the first.

Guest TOPFITTER

QUEENS TRUST STALL.

Tomorrow is indeed our last day in the Lorebourne Centre.

Thanks must go to Jim Ireland (Center Manager) for looking after us and the other vendors for their encouragement,(especially the 3 Team).

Thanks also to the Customers, Dumfries and Galloway Public and all the "QUEENS" Supporters for your interest and support.

To Frank, Jim, John, Stuart and Andy for giving of their talents respect is due.

Now folks let's all enjoy the "RAMSDENS FINAL" and cheer "THE SOUTH" onto victory. bigsmile.gif bigsmile.gif bigsmile.gif

Guest TOPFITTER
I have been asked to see if anyone would like to purchase a West-Stand £15 ticket ? Block B Row F

phone or text 07762628405,

email topfitter01@gmail.com

first come first served !!! :D :D :D

SOLD !!!

That was Quick,

Thanks.

Edited by TOPFITTER

The game is covered live on the Gaelic language channel Alba of course. In our history , we must have been shown live on Gaelic as much as English now or nearly as much anyway with most of the games covered in the last five years.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

The game is covered live on the Gaelic language channel Alba of course. In our history , we must have been shown live on Gaelic as much as English now or nearly as much anyway with most of the games covered in the last five years.

English:

Aberdeen, Rangers, Nordsjaelland, Rangers

Gaelic:

Dundee, St Johnstone, Ross County (x2), The Rangers, Partick Thistle.

So I make it 4-6. Have I missed any?

Edited by die hard doonhamer

Guest TOPFITTER
ONE West Stand Ticket to move to a loving home,,,

Block B1 Row C

£15 to first to ask.

07762628405 text or call

IT'S GONE, Thanks :)

Edited by TOPFITTER

English:Aberdeen, Rangers, Nordsjaelland, RangersGaelic:Dundee, St Johnstone, Ross County, The Rangers, Partick Thistle. So I make it 4-5. Have I missed any?
We were on alba at home to ross county aswell