The Queen of the South thread

A twitter search of Kevin Stam shows a tweet from one of his team mates in the US from March saying he was heading to Sweden, so it is plausible that he has found his way to us.

Sweden/Scotland it's all the same to some Americans!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Come In Number 4!!!!

We really need a decent Queen Of The South website as what's out there in cyberworld currently doesn't offer much, especially when trying to find out who the mystery trialist who had a good game for your club is.

Kevin The American.

Whatever his surname is, and whoever he proves to be, he is and will always be known as .......

Kevin The American!!!

Kevin Dzierzwaski midfielder Dartmouth 5.10 that's the lad.

There's a clip of him on YouTube, seems to be a really intelligent player.

Not sure about the standard he was playing at but he certainly showed a great range of passing on that video as well as a couple of cracking goals. Id be very tempted to take a chance on him.

Still not totally sure about Antell. It would have been nice to see him tested more in pre-season. Still, he's signed now and Im more than happy to be proved wrong.

Hey guys.

Is this your current first team squad for 13/14? Trying to get my Fantasy Football competition as accurate as possible!

Calum Antell

James Atkinson

Andy Dowie

Mark Durnan

Chris Higgins

Kevin Holt

Paul Burns

Ryan McGuffie

Stephen McKenna

Chris Mitchell

Daniel Orsi

Patrick Slattery

Derek Young

Daniel Carmichael

Derek Lyle

Michael Paton

Gavin Reilly

Iain Russell

Cheers!

Hey guys.

Is this your current first team squad for 13/14? Trying to get my Fantasy Football competition as accurate as possible!

Cheers!

Yes.

But if youre bothered about the positions, Mitchell should be in defence and Orsi an attacker. McGuffie was a defender last season but McIntyre has played him in midfield pre-season. Not sure if thats just been to give him a run out or whether thats where he intends to play him.

Yes.

But if youre bothered about the positions, Mitchell should be in defence and Orsi an attacker. McGuffie was a defender last season but McIntyre has played him in midfield pre-season. Not sure if thats just been to give him a run out or whether thats where he intends to play him.

Excellent. Cheers.

Not sure about the standard he was playing at but he certainly showed a great range of passing on that video as well as a couple of cracking goals. Id be very tempted to take a chance on him.

Still not totally sure about Antell. It would have been nice to see him tested more in pre-season. Still, he's signed now and Im more than happy to be proved wrong.

Wait a minute, so you'll openly display your disappointment in trialling a keeper you saw play against the best goal scoring team in the division last year but your more than happy to take punt on a player because you seen him versus a poor hearts side and a YouTube video!? You could film any one in this forum playing football 20 times and I bet someone could make a video of that persons best moments. Do people not learn from Martin Lancaster situations?

Anyway seeing as you seem to think you are the 'voice' of QOTS I will no doubt await a defensive my word or no word reply.

Wait a minute, so you'll openly display your disappointment in trialling a keeper you saw play against the best goal scoring team in the division last year but your more than happy to take punt on a player because you seen him versus a poor hearts side and a YouTube video!? You could film any one in this forum playing football 20 times and I bet someone could make a video of that persons best moments. Do people not learn from Martin Lancaster situations?

Ive seen Antell play several times now, including 2 pre-season friendlies. Ive said all along that I wasnt that impressed by him. Kevin looked particularly good against Hearts and has the potential to offer something different to the squad. I said I would be tempted to take a risk on him. Taking a risk on a young midfielder who could quite easily sit in the stand if things dont work out isnt even remotely close to signing our only 'senior' goalkeeper. If Antell doesnt work out it could have a serious effect on our season.

Anyway seeing as you seem to think you are the 'voice' of QOTS I will no doubt await a defensive my word or no word reply.

Eh, what? The whole point of a forum is to give your opinion. If you dont like my opinion feel free not to read it. Ive never suggested I was the voice of anything other than me, unless you have proof otherwise