The Queen of the South thread

Don't see the point in lee signing for rangers as all he will do is sit on the bench he won't move Cammy out of number 1 spot, Lee is a quality keeper but in my opinion Cammy is better

Was extremely disappointed to find out today that the usual lady from the club office is no longer working for Queens . Her job was made redundant according to the other lady who sold us Rangers tickets ( isn't she doing the now 'redundant' job ? ;) )

I've always dealt with her over the years and she was quite simply excellent at her job and a pleasure to deal with . Also heard a rumour the office might be closing and moving elsewhere - SD could give more details on this

Don't see the point in lee signing for rangers as all he will do is sit on the bench he won't move Cammy out of number 1 spot, Lee is a quality keeper but in my opinion Cammy is better

According to the BBC story Bell has a back injury so he may well get some games. Robinson had been training with The Rangers, even when he was signed to Raith (I believe).

Was extremely disappointed to find out today that the usual lady from the club office is no longer working for Queens . Her job was made redundant according to the other lady who sold us Rangers tickets ( isn't she doing the now 'redundant' job ? ;) )

I've always dealt with her over the years and she was quite simply excellent at her job and a pleasure to deal with . Also heard a rumour the office might be closing and moving elsewhere - SD could give more details on this

Lovely lady who was excellent at her job .Mind you there is a few who have been "ousted", as well as the disgusting way Ian Black was treated.

Lovely lady who was excellent at her job .Mind you there is a few who have been "ousted", as well as the disgusting way Ian Black was treated.

Looks like she's the latest victim to be stitched up by the clique ;)

Heard the rumour again last night that the office at Palmerston is to close and move to Farries , Kirk & McVean , a company which Queens Director , Craig Paterson is a partner of and I'm pretty sure SD works for .

Can you confirm or deny the allegations Ewan ?

Looks like she's the latest victim to be stitched up by the clique ;)

Heard the rumour again last night that the office at Palmerston is to close and move to Farries , Kirk & McVean , a company which Queens Director , Craig Paterson is a partner of and I'm pretty sure SD works for .

Can you confirm or deny the allegations Ewan ?

That will be handy .

I don't think this is the place for such accusations especially when you probably don't know the full story. Maybe directors wife was doing it voluntarily ?

Yes , maybe you're correct . I apologise for perhaps jumping the gun

I'll say no more on the alledged subject

Edited by the_vortex

Pleased to read Reilly was missing last night because he was struggling with an injury, thought he might have been off somewhere. Hopefully he'll be ok for Saturday, if McShane is missing midfield will be really makeshift.

Pleased to read Reilly was missing last night because he was struggling with an injury, thought he might have been off somewhere. Hopefully he'll be ok for Saturday, if McShane is missing midfield will be really makeshift.

Starting to worry about our visit to Ibrox, hopefully we do ourselves justice as a result is there for the taking. Hope we don't get a pumping like Dumbarton.

Surely we've got to get a loan signing or two in now.

It depends how long they are out for I suppose. When all fit we are pretty overloaded with Midfielders tbh. But a month or two loan deal may be worth a go.