The Queen of the South thread

The SPFL have announced their contenders for goal of the month for August - Fowlers strike against Dumbarton isnt even on the list :o

Link? I'm too lazy at this time to go looking for it..

Edited to say - Went and found the candidates, and also very surprised to see that Ryan Conroys 40 yard free Kick against Cowdenbeath last week wasn't on the list either..

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Forgive me for asking what maybe a stupid question but went up to the arena today to buy a shirt. Seen shop was closed so asked someone got told to go to reception where I was told it is only open on match days. What is stopping the people in the arena having the keys to the shop to sell merchandise when it's not a match day.

Forgive me for asking what maybe a stupid question but went up to the arena today to buy a shirt. Seen shop was closed so asked someone got told to go to reception where I was told it is only open on match days. What is stopping the people in the arena having the keys to the shop to sell merchandise when it's not a match day.

It was never usually a problem as Susan from the office would go across with you , open the shop & deal with your order but now they've made the poor lass redundant and the place is even more a shambles.

You won't get any help from ' Queen Victoria ' from the Commercial Team either - absolutely hopeless IMO

Link? I'm too lazy at this time to go looking for it..

Edited to say - Went and found the candidates, and also very surprised to see that Ryan Conroys 40 yard free Kick against Cowdenbeath last week wasn't on the list either..

Everone knew it was a fluke and he didn't mean it.

You didn't notice all the new crush barriers, turnstiles and pieshop as well?
Are they not going to put a new turnstyle in and a new gate for access .How many fans can the Terregles St end hold now and how many seats are the away fans going to get.?

What is the capacity of Palmy now ?