The Queen of the South thread

Heard that there had been some interest in him - falkirk were rumoured to be interested.

I dont have any concrete info but the fact that he hasnt signed suggests that he is keeping options open but I might be wrong.

For me a very good player at this level - can play RB but could also do a job in Right Mid. Plenty of energy and pace - would be a bad loss in my opinion.

If Falkirk are keen then he will go there.

Can`t blame him for considering his options.

Gutted Russell is away was one of our main flair players and by all accounts a really nice guy, hopefully see some movement around palmerston in regards to players coming in by the looks of it we need a few players again this summer.

Sorry to see Russell go, but it was maybe time. At least he's not gone to a divisional rival.

I'd be at least as sorry to see Kidd go.

It's going to be interesting and pretty important to see who we can bring in.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

At Russell age he has the comfort of a 2 year contract. Who knows what is around the corner - he may last a season , injuries may play a part so better 2 years than the 1 on offer from Queens.

would Russell get another contract anywhere this time next year and if he did he will be better off this way

Gutted to see Beanie go but I reckon he'll be happier as the main man down a level than a bit player at Queens. Hope the turf is softer there Beanie☺
Airdrie play on a 3G pitch as well .

Going to be a very hard season staying in this league would do me .

Don,t have much confidence in Skelton signing good players but time will tell

Now the management is sorted (I use that term loosely) we need a strong assistant manager and then we can get on with rebuilding the squad, has anyone heard any rumours yet or even pre season fixtures seems most other teams are getting things in place.

Edited by temps15

Airdrie play on a 3G pitch as well .Going to be a very hard season staying in this league would do me .Don,t have much confidence in Skelton signing good players but time will tell

He may just surprise you all ......

Have you heard anything about any new signing.Of last season's squad are they all away now.

Why don't you let the guy return from his holiday first and wait to see who he signs first before you start all your negativity....?

I have heard a few rumours regarding players we are after! Josh Todd Rabin Omar Mark Beck wee Dan Ross Barbour and Stefan McCluskey

Jeebus that'll cost a fortune to print that name on the back of a shirt