The Queen of the South thread

It's going to be a long hard season for Ayr United with their Manager no wanting full-time players, it's no possible to last long in this Division when you are part-time. Dumbarton will more than likely be the bottom club, followed by Ayr, us, Raith and Greenock. We are where we are I suppose!

Yeah I quite like that and it'll be the first jersey I've bought in a while. I'm glad the shorts are white this season as it may have been blue overload otherwise.

I wonder if that collar is a similar texture to the Armstrong Waste Management one? It certainly looks similar. Hopefully brings us as much luck :P

Didn't we have a kit with GR Blount Pharmacy with exactly the same bottle with words in the middle not that long ago? Personally the sponsor isn't dominant enough and almost appears like it isn't supposed to be there. Still the best kit in years mind.

Very nice. Will be purchasing the blue one. Does anyone have a favourite top in particular.

Uefa cup home top and

Last season's black were for me very nice.

For me the home and away kits from the season we totally reamed the Second Dividon and won the challenge cup were the best kits we have had since Umbro in the 70's and early 80's

I reckon (and hope, if I'm being truthful) that Skelton's knowledge of the North of England football scene is a big reason why he got the gig. As has been said, it's about time we start to use our location to our advantage. The fact his first two signings (if the winger one is indeed true) have come from south of the border is a positive sign.

I reckon (and hope, if I'm being truthful) that Skelton's knowledge of the North of England football scene is a big reason why he got the gig. As has been said, it's about time we start to use our location to our advantage. The fact his first two signings (if the winger one is indeed true) have come from south of the border is a positive sign.

Hopefully be a replacement for Harris...

Liam Cham was mentioned. He plays with Workington Reserves. Not sure of he's the 17 year old or another player from The Ammies we're in for.

Would be good to be decent hopefully...