The Queen of the South thread

4 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Sounds promising.

4 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Sounds promising.

Good, Any news or rumours of any more signings coming in the near future? Am sure the management said at the time of Dobbie's signing that they were still hopeful of bringing another couple of quality players in to boost the team/squad.

Would like to think that we would be his preferred choice - certainly would be a great signing if fully fit. Only gamble is his fitness - we know that he is a proven performer at this level so no reason why he couldnt pick up where he left off.

Good lad as well - a guy who always gives 100% and not afraid to track back and help defence when under pressure.

Here's hoping!!

On 20/08/2016 at 18:26, QosLoyal said:

Would love to see Danny back playing for Queen's, he may have to be looked after fitness wise but would be a good asset to the team/squad. Always gives 100% local lad who i think had been getting help with physio etc at palmerston while with Hibs.

Even with our shocking defence I'd be wary of him, he's not the type of defender we need. Nor would I guess we're the defence he needs either.

Everyone loves a good Chinese whisper regarding wages and apparently according to the Falkirk thread Dobbie is on 2k a week, are external sources/sponsors paying his wages?

Everyone loves a good Chinese whisper regarding wages and apparently according to the Falkirk thread Dobbie is on 2k a week, are external sources/sponsors paying his wages?

I very much doubt he'd be on anything near £2k a week but you never know. Im guessing that would put him on 3 to 4 times more than the normal basic Palmy wage!!!

I very much doubt he'd be on anything near £2k a week but you never know. Im guessing that would put him on 3 to 4 times more than the normal basic Palmy wage!!!

Even with our shocking defence I'd be wary of him, he's not the type of defender we need. Nor would I guess we're the defence he needs either.

Worth every penny like [emoji2]

Dobbie plays for the shirt and the club

Not like them greedy fuckers Kerr and Baird