The Queen of the South thread

I never mentioned this prior as I doubted the authenticity of it !!! I was on the train home from Edinburgh the Monday after the Raith game and got talking to a Rovers fan sitting beside me...... he was saying that there was a ruckus in the dressing room after the match between Thomson and Skelton !!! He was told by a mate who works behind the scenes. Now beginning to wonder after this news tonight !!!

I never mentioned this prior as I doubted the authenticity of it !!! I was on the train home from Edinburgh the Monday after the Raith game and got talking to a Rovers fan sitting beside me...... he was saying that there was a ruckus in the dressing room after the match between Thomson and Skelton !!! He was told by a mate who works behind the scenes. Now beginning to wonder after this news tonight !!!

All ifs and buts, but it does get you wondering. JT fell out with kerr too did he not before he fucked off to Falkirk?

Embarrassing to say the least. Will be even more embarrassing if JT gets the job. Got told that Gav wanted to bring in a couple players and has been banging on at the board for a few weeks now but because we heavily invested in Dobbie then there was a disagreement there and thats where the mutual agreement to part ways comes into play. 

After such a promising start, it's hard to believe that our season has disintegrated quite so quickly. We've been unlucky with injuries, but the squad was always far too shallow. Many of the players on the bench of late, and a few on the pitch, are far short of the required quality. Clearly the board thought Dobbie would be a panacea, and his acquisition would insulate them against any charges of penny-pinching, but there were glaring weaknesses in the squad, particularly in midfield, that needed addressed. It's all very well saying we're not going to bring in players unless they are better than the kids we have already got, but does anyone really think we have a golden generation of youngsters at the club? Skelton had us playing highly effective football, with the limited resources at his disposal, in the first quarter, but as the injuries mounted, the threadbare nature of the squad became apparent. If we'd been serious about contending for the upper echelons of the table, the board would have backed the manager and allowed him to strengthen, even with one or two judicious loan signings. I suspect survival in the Championship this year, once again, is about as much as we can hope for. 

Edited by Frankie S