The Queen of the South thread

Ooooooooooh

Detective and Touchy eh

Just get frustrated when you read some posts

What do you expect at this level players get critised as if they were on £50000 a week get real

Do you genuinely think an agent would get into a conversation witha supporter get real

Just an admirer of natural talent

Queens reserves got beat 2-1 in reserve cup final. In a largely average first half, Hamilton took lead in first 10/15 minutes. Second half Queens came out a lot stronger and were pretty impressive in spells, a nice dink ball was headed in by Reilly, the game opened up last ten mins, and unfortunately for Queens, Hamilton nicked it in last minute. Picks for Queens Black oozes class, Dean Smith boy has came on leaps and bounds this season, 15 year old but looks a great talent, Gav Reilly held ball up well and put his one chance away well and Dan Orsi in last 20-30 mins started to look more like the player he was before his injury, some great runs and looked dangerous...hope he can continue that form.

Would Muirhead of Annan have been good enough for us . Anyone seen him and got a viewpoint ?

Boy would do a job, played against him in a muckabout, i know you can't take much from it but he was unreal...and tbf he gets man of the match every second week for Annan. Heard him and Partick was a done deal though, unless things have changed.

Surly as a local lad, if we can make him a reasonable offer he would rather play for us than be a squad player for Patrick Thistle !

Edited by Hawk

[ I see he hasn't got a good attitude according to you . Maybe better staying away then !

What makes you think I think he has a bad attitude? I know of the lad, but don't actually know him.

Edited by Hawk

I'll pick him up if he needs a lift to palmerston to sign on dotted line, would be delighted. If Paul's the one wanting to leave i'm sure some mutual agreement can be found, wouldn't have to pay his full contract off surely.

Edited by qos1990

A liitle birdy tells me Paul Burns getting freed by pars

Would take him back no problem.

Please lord let this be true, I really,really,really want this to be true :D

Without a doubt our worse player in a season in a season full of absolute dross.

Please lord let this be true, I really,really,really want this to be true :D

Without a doubt our worse player in a season in a season full of absolute dross.

I seem to remember him being your star man in the sun first few games