The Queen of the South thread

one mistake, what about Robinson away to Morton?

Not sure who said one mistake but ok 2 then

Do you want to say how many hutton made

Then we,ll do czecs then reinas the de geas etc then we can do all the sitters the forwards have missed have a word with yourself

Every player makes mistakes at every level and bearing in mind tbe work robinson had this season he didnt do too bad at all

Some pf the games have been like training matches

Edited by Newby

Who do you all want to be our goalkeeper for 12-13 . Hutton is without a club and thats who I would choose . One blooper in a Cup Final does not make you a bad one and he edges Robinson out for me.

One high profile mistake doesn't make you a bad player, every player makes mistakes, it's just that goalies mistakes result in goals.

Hutton is the man for the job in my opinion, unless Jamie MacDonald becomes available cheaply :rolleyes:

well if people are going to slag Hutts off for cup final...i'm bringing up one of robinsons

Cant remember any one slagging hutton off unless you are reading the hamilton forum by mistake theres quite a few on there

Plus he was dropped for a teenage keeper towards the end of the season but who cares eh

Edited by Newby

If we can't retain Robinson then David Hutton would be good alternative. Didn't work out for him at Hamilton, some players just aren't suited to some clubs. This does not make him a bad keeper. He also represented the 1st keeper since Colin Scott that I had complete confidence in.

If we can't retain Robinson then David Hutton would be good alternative. Didn't work out for him at Hamilton, some players just aren't suited to some clubs. This does not make him a bad keeper. He also represented the 1st keeper since Colin Scott that I had complete confidence in.

Apart from here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdZyQKK7X8

laugh.gif

Nah, only joking, that was one mistake. He had a solid game after that and I'm sure he was an otherwise good keeper.

Edited by RobBairn1876

From what I understand the club have made Robinson an offer but there is a better offer elsewhere for him. Hutton will return to Queens this week watch this space

Might add I would be very happy wae Hutton

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

Only got the following contracted;

Kevin Smith

Marc McCusker

Gav Reilly

Dan Orsi

Dan Carmichael

Ian McShane

Stephen McKenna

Kevin Holt

and a few other young players.

Aye, Queens are a geed club tae play fur, ye git rewarded even if ye tak the team doon. :angry:

Expect mair o' them tae sign shortly. <_<

Holy f**k, a whole ten pound saving if you get your season ticket early. 15 quid is a bit expensive also, team will have to be winning to pull in decent crowds I think. Lot of money to shell out for second division.