The Queen of the South thread

Cuthberts going to Hamilton, is he not. To be honest, Id rather have Robinson than Hutton

So I've just been informed, although it is only a rumour. He's still free atm though. I always prefered Hutts over Robinson. Robinson was far to erratic for my liking and tried to make too many TV saves that usually cost us goals. Don't get me wrong, pulled of some cracking saves too, but I was never keen on how eccentric he was.

Cuthberts going to Hamilton, is he not. To be honest, Id rather have Robinson than Hutton

For me, there's not much between Hutts and Robinson. Hutts is prob a better shot stopper than robinson, but Robinson probably deals with corners better. I'd love to see Hutts back at Queens his enthusiasm was class, loved him running to the Partick fans up there when we scored. Class

For me, there's not much between Hutts and Robinson. Hutts is prob a better shot stopper than robinson, but Robinson probably deals with corners better. I'd love to see Hutts back at Queens his enthusiasm was class, loved him running to the Partick fans up there when we scored. Class

Agree with that, I would be happy with either Robinson or Hutts.

we will have a different keeper next season

Has Robinson turned down our contract offer ?

Will he get a better offer somewhere else ?

If Robinson thinks he can get a better offer good luck to him he will need it.

Why have McLaughlin Brighton A.Reid and Simmons not been released yet

all poor players who will not get us out of the 2nd Div.

I cant say Ive ever notice Robinson be particularly not enthusiastic.

Robinsons ability to deal with crosses is why Id have him slightly ahead of Hutton.

Pretty much everyone is out of contract, there isnt any need to "release" anyone.

Isnt it strange how someone starts arumour and becomes an open invitation to crtisise

It would be a shame if he didnt sign as hes one of the few that gave 100% every game

I cant say Ive ever notice Robinson be particularly not enthusiastic.

Robinsons ability to deal with crosses is why Id have him slightly ahead of Hutton.

Pretty much everyone is out of contract, there isnt any need to "release" anyone.

Nah he's enthusiastic as well, but i just prefer Hutts always have done.

I prefer Robinson over Hutton, but not by a huge margin. The former is better at commanding his box whereas Hutton gives me the jitters as he often remains rooted to his line. I also think Robinson is more likely to pull off the wonder save, although he is also possibly more prone to error.

I prefer Robinson over Hutton, but not by a huge margin. The former is better at commanding his box whereas Hutton gives me the jitters as he often remains rooted to his line. I also think Robinson is more likely to pull off the wonder save, although he is also possibly more prone to error.

Lee Robinson is a good wee keeper, ever time we played Queens he played really well. Even saved a late Mark Millar penalty and then was unlucky to concede from the resulting corner.

Lee Robinson is a good wee keeper, ever time we played Queens he played really well. Even saved a late Mark Millar penalty and then was unlucky to concede from the resulting corner.

That goal was actually one of only two or three I'd fault him for last season. I can think of far more incredible saves he made and he commanded his box well.

I really grew to like Robinson this season and I'd be very sorry to see him go. Perhaps his eccentricities in appearance and penchant for forward runs has cost him in terms of reputation. I don't think it's cost his teams much though.

Hope he does well elsewhere - he's a talented chap in my view.

That goal was actually one of only two or three I'd fault him for last season. I can think of far more incredible saves he made and he commanded his box well.

I really grew to like Robinson this season and I'd be very sorry to see him go. Perhaps his eccentricities in appearance and penchant for forward runs has cost him in terms of reputation. I don't think it's cost his teams much though.

Any idea where he might go?

As we have yet to see anything confirmed, I will treat this as pure speculation. I would say though, that I would be sad to see Robinson go. He has been good for us, just as we have been good for him. One of the few that gave it everything every game, there are far worse keepers out there.

Was it him that saved a penalty v us when we beat you 3-1 at Westfield 2010/11? Great save that was. Also made a few good stops in the 0-0 draw between us at Palmerston last season. Talented keeper imo, what age is the guy?

As we have yet to see anything confirmed, I will treat this as pure speculation. I would say though, that I would be sad to see Robinson go. He has been good for us, just as we have been good for him. One of the few that gave it everything every game, there are far worse keepers out there.

As I have already said, he looks a good keeper, I saw him make one or two really good stops for QOS this season.

I too am an admirer of robinson he has bags of talent and this has been his first full season playing first team football

Hes improved with every game and probably made less mistakes than most other keepers in the league his handling has been excellent and rarelyissed parkins head with his kicking

I found this on youtube And put this on this site before but worth another look of some of his saves this season

As far as the eccentric runs are concerned i can remember one in which were getting beat 2 .1 with a few mins to go worth a try?