The Queen of the South thread

25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Noticed it said "The attacking midfielder is initially back on an emergency loan deal..."

How long do those last? If it's until the end of the season does that sentence suggest he'll be re-joining after the season is over?

Thought a emergency only lasted 93 days.Does that mean that in March long before the season ends he has to leave surely better to wait till Monday get him to the end of the season .

Thought a emergency only lasted 93 days.Does that mean that in March long before the season ends he has to leave surely better to wait till Monday get him to the end of the season .

That's what I sayed ad rather have waited till Monday and have him till end of season might be a way round it tho Sd?

When Jacobs is back who would you start?
A combination of two or even all 3 in a diamond which would be completely unfair of Stirling
Jacobs and Thomson in the middle would be my choice but I can't see Rankin being dropped. I'm chuffed Thomson is back but I've a bad feeling he'll be used on the left.

Is that McFadden away ? 
Austin from Falkirk would be a good look term replacement for Lyle.
Naysmith would surly have a chance of getting him had him at East Fife  good move all round but looks like he is either going to Inverness or Raith now 

Raith, according to a reporter up that way, have dropped there interest. Would only be needed if Kane is away.

3 hours ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

When Jacobs is back who would you start?

A combination of two or even all 3 in a diamond which would be completely unfair of Stirling

When Jacobs is back and up to speed he has got to start.

Disagree Lyle not making same impact anymore, Dykes not a good option so just Dobbie and at the moment Kane who could be returning to St Johnstone.  Naysmith will rate Austin having got him playing at his best at East Fife.

Hardh on Lyle. He's been dropped for reasons only the manager will know. I expect Kane will stay on and if he does, in Lyle, Dobbie and Kane we have about as good a frontline as you could wish for in this division.

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hardh on Lyle. He's been dropped for reasons only the manager will know. I expect Kane will stay on and if he does, in Lyle, Dobbie and Kane we have about as good a frontline as you could wish for in this division.

I'd gladly take Gav back.