The Queen of the South thread

Been watching the debate over Dykes.  Remember going to Tannadice for the start of the 2016-17 season (think it was United's first season down) and sitting in The Shed end with my son and watching this big lad Dykes giving the United defence a torrid time of it on the left wing with his strong direct runs - especially in the first half.  Think they had sussed him out a bit by the second half, but regardless I thought to myself ..... we've got a bit of a player there.  That was also Dobbie's first game back - he came on as a  sub near the end and nearly won it for us.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No. He was over 23.

As you have said the board did a great job of getting a sell on clause on Dykes still amazed he went for 2 million but crazy money down south .

Do Queens start training on Monday hopefully many new signings to keep you busy 

2 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Your team just signed a Dunfermline reject 🤯

The signings aren’t good, but queens signings have been rotten. You are a league 1 side that have had your stay in the championship extended way past what it should be by dobbie 

4 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

The signings aren’t good, but queens signings have been rotten. You are a league 1 side that have had your stay in the championship extended way past what it should be by dobbie 

We are a championship team. You’ll be playing in the championship this season thanks to coronavirus. See you in October 👍🏼

Roaring back 🙈

32 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

We are a championship team. You’ll be playing in the championship this season thanks to coronavirus. See you in October 👍🏼

Roaring back 🙈

We’d have won the league if the season had finished normally, Falkirk were hopeless, hence you’re about to sign their captain from last year 

2 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

We’d have won the league if the season had finished normally, Falkirk were hopeless, hence you’re about to sign their captain from last year 

Falkirk had the easier run in and were in better form. 

Given your teams recent history with title run ins, I doubt it was anything but a sure fire thing you would win the league.