The Queen of the South thread

From watching the Oliver penalty/simulation incident at 0.25 speed it certainly looks like there was no contact with Debayo.  The ref made a few questionable decisions during the match but was spot on in turning the penalty claim down and booking Oliver in my opinion.

Good stuff. If we can avoid injuries we're looking decent this season. I'd like another striker/someone who can play up front on loan and I'd be fairly content with our lot.
I'd like to see what Paton can do up front. He's been needed to fill in in other positions, so far but looked decent when he moved up front late on against Partick.

I'd like to see what Paton can do up front. He's been needed to fill in in other positions, so far but looked decent when he moved up front late on against Partick.

Agreed. Good head ache for AJ tomorrow as I'd like to see Connolly start but I don't think anyone warrants being dropped. There's no doubt he had a massive impact on Saturday though.

Sorry that should have said Todd [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I have to say for all I thought Saturday was our weakest league performance of the 3 I actually thought it was Todd's best. He went on a few of his runs and was always busy in the middle. It's the first time since his return where I thought he looked like his old self. I'd be reluctant to drop him after Saturday. But as I said already, I wouldn't be too keen to drop anyone just now which is only a good thing to be worrying about.

I have to say for all I thought Saturday was our weakest league performance of the 3 I actually thought it was Todd's best. He went on a few of his runs and was always busy in the middle. It's the first time since his return where I thought he looked like his old self. I'd be reluctant to drop him after Saturday. But as I said already, I wouldn't be too keen to drop anyone just now which is only a good thing to be worrying about.

What we have is decent strength and depth in most positions. Would love a proven striker but so would every club and someone to give us cover on wing/no.10. But giving our squad last week with liddle to add and Cooper possibly not far away, it’s looking decent. There will obviously is a couple of bonus players in there with Scott Dunn as an option now and Euan East looking more than competent at the back.

The worst performance I've witnessed for ages. Brynn reminds me of Calum Antell. Hamilton way ahead of us in every department and luck clearly with us. Have the team been in isolation this week?
Except in the only department that matters.

Harsh on the GK. He hasn't been outstanding but he's been nowhere near Antell levels of shite.

That’s us won 4 of the last 20 home league games. 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 defeats. 

The trend of conceding the first goal and losing continues. We’ve conceded first in 29 league games under Johnston and have come back to gets points twice. 1 win, 1 draw, 27 defeats.

That’s us won 4 of the last 20 home league games. 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 defeats. 

The trend of conceding the first goal and losing continues. We’ve conceded first in 29 league games under Johnston and have come back to gets points twice. 1 win, 1 draw, 27 defeats.

It's a strange feeling being more confident playing away from home. Still, the stats are good for those who like to claim our tattie field of a pitch gives us some kind of advantage.

Gavin Reilly is  going  to Morton on loan .

Apparently we were trying to get him but Livi want all his wages payed by the loan club something we would not do .

Hopefully AJ has something else  lined up we really need a player that can make a difference it is fine margins in the Championship 

Edited by Greenacres