The Queen of the South thread

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I completely misunderstood your point. I thought you were saying at the time we were playing against someone expected to be our new manager then. It was only later I realised you meant McCann. It really wasn't clear.

It was entirely clear, given that we're searching for a manager right now.

14 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

I know it's a tough story to follow, but if it is McCann is it not him that supposedly went to the cops?

Our man in the know is keeping mum about it.  

I have asked him who it was and if it differs from who will be appointed.  No response as yet, but I am sure he will give us the details in the fullness of time. 

He seems to be ‘well connected’, so I am sure there will be plenty of detail.  It is great that he also knows our upcoming transfer activity as well. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No, the guy mentioned in the New Manager thread yesterday.

SD has wisely deleted his confused response, featuring bizarre references to the likes of Chisholm.

We have to give SD some leeway given the pressure he is currently under living as a fugitive from justice.

A reliable source in the West Midlands Police force tells me that all available resources are being deployed after sightings of a man disguised as a tree carrying a suitcase full of cash were reported in the Wolverhampton area overnight.

1 hour ago, Slipmat said:

We have to give SD some leeway given the pressure he is currently under living as a fugitive from justice.

A reliable source in the West Midlands Police force tells me that all available resources are being deployed after sightings of a man disguised as a tree carrying a suitcase full of cash were reported in the Wolverhampton area overnight.

Looks like the diversion worked - he actually had a fast boat waiting with engine running at Kippford 😂

7 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

No one said the police were coming to your door? Stop being so childish. I was getting at the fact that you’ve already been warned for running back to P&B with gossip for little greenies so obviously and understandably you’ll now be left in the dark on a lot of important matters that us big boys have to deal with. 

Anyway, manager announced today boys, then 2 players announced today or tomorrow with 1 being a loan. 

Got a time for this, Mystic Meg?

On 02/01/2023 at 17:18, qos_75 said:

The comedy continues. 

20 hours ago, qos_75 said:

I am disappointed that our man in the know, hasn’t come back with another outlandish claim. 

To be fair, it was a half-arsed attempt but it did briefly pass the time. 

7 hours ago, qos_75 said:

So who turned the job down after a contract was agreed?

Who is the new manager to be announced later today? 

4 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Our man in the know is keeping mum about it.  

I have asked him who it was and if it differs from who will be appointed.  No response as yet, but I am sure he will give us the details in the fullness of time. 

He seems to be ‘well connected’, so I am sure there will be plenty of detail.  It is great that he also knows our upcoming transfer activity as well. 

For someone who thinks this is a joke, a half arsed claim and outlandish - you seem the most interested in anyone else. No more answers from me to you thanks. I’ll update inside knowledge as and when I get it, you’re welcome. 

2 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

For someone who thinks this is a joke, a half arsed claim and outlandish - you seem the most interested in anyone else. No more answers from me to you thanks. I’ll update inside knowledge as and when I get it, you’re welcome. 

No more answers from you? You didn’t provide any in the first place. 

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Good to see you're not making those same mistakes though, eh?...

I don’t work at the club though, eh? 
My inside knowledge is from someone high up at the club, what he tells me I put on here. 

New manager update really soon. Should be up by the time yous get your Xmas trees down lads 

8 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

...you’ll now be left in the dark on a lot of important matters that us big boys have to deal with. 

4 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

I don’t work at the club though, eh? 
My inside knowledge is from someone high up at the club, what he tells me I put on here.

Hawd the bus! I thought you were one of the "big boys"? Now you're saying you're just a hanger on who puts stuff up on Pie and Bovril. Which is it?! People hav tae know!! 

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hawd the bus! I thought you were one of the "big boys"? Now you're saying you're just a hanger on who puts stuff up on Pie and Bovril. Which is it?! People hav tae know!! 

Not a hanger on. They need me more than I need them but I do not work there. I’d give it a rest though pal this is way above your head and you’re too dumb to appreciate what people like me do for the team you support. 

1 minute ago, Dudleyghu said:

Not a hanger on. They need me more than I need them but I do not work there. I’d give it a rest though pal this is way above your head and you’re too dumb to appreciate what people like me do for the team you support. 

So important and so modest with it. You're the man!

1 minute ago, Dudleyghu said:

I'd have better luck trying to crack the Da Vinci Code than the stuff you've been spouting on here tbf. 

15 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

Someone ‘high up’ at the club, yesterday (just behind the bulbs of the right hand floodlight).

CA0D35E4-34F5-4599-9761-A2785C9A715D.jpeg