The Queen of the South thread

17 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

I’m sorry you can’t keep up but it’s really not difficult to read or follow. I’ll accept apologies from all you unfriendly sods soon enough. 

Can you briefly cover what you know cant be bothered looking back.... 

22 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Can you briefly cover what you know cant be bothered looking back.... 

Our new manager had agreed to take over on an 18 month deal and then the BoD told him our budget was to be one of the worst in the entire Scottish Football Leagues and he thought better of it. 

Apparently. 

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Our new manager had agreed to take over on an 18 month deal and then the BoD told him our budget was to be one of the worst in the entire Scottish Football Leagues and he thought better of it. 

Apparently. 

Eddie Howe staying at Newcastle I guess then.  He’d have been tempted had the budget been  decent. 

5 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

No. But if you look up section E in The Rules and Regulations Of The Scottish Professional Football League. The answer is in there. 

I’ll bite I just looked through section E and cannot figure out what part you are referring too unless the club has become insolvent or we are in some way not paying debts or minimum wage, there is off course different sections to it but they all point to the same indication that the club are financially not paying or are insolvent, which I very much doubt!!

care to give any more information??

incase anyone wants some really light reading 😳

https://spfl.co.uk/pages/rules-and-regulations 

7 hours ago, temps15 said:

I’ll bite I just looked through section E and cannot figure out what part you are referring too unless the club has become insolvent or we are in some way not paying debts or minimum wage, there is off course different sections to it but they all point to the same indication that the club are financially not paying or are insolvent, which I very much doubt!!

care to give any more information??

incase anyone wants some really light reading 😳

https://spfl.co.uk/pages/rules-and-regulations 

Stop feeding the troll.

The SPFL is a membership organisation. Breach of its rules and regulations is not, and never would be "a police matter".

59 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

See if it’s Murray who gets the job after all this…

AE121409-BE7A-4C20-AC4A-7F1385605A9F.png

Would be good to have Fox back. Not so much Murray. If it's Murray who gets it then the BoD are effectively saying they're happy floating about in League 1.