The Queen of the South thread

15 hours ago, Queens1919 said:

Anyone had a renewal email from ticketco for season tickets? Still cant select the seats i had last year on the app.

Yes and you can renew your season ticket with the same seat from last year.

i suggest you phone the office 

16 hours ago, Queens1919 said:

Anyone had a renewal email from ticketco for season tickets? Still cant select the seats i had last year on the app.

You can't select them because they will have been reserved for you. 

The only way to renew is through the link in the email 

26 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

What's happening with Lee Connelly. Has he left or in discussions?

I'm guessing he's been given an offer going by our statement. I was told he was thinking about PT football but that was from the same person who told me preseason started on the 20th and it was the 10th, so not 100% reliable! 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm guessing he's been given an offer going by our statement. I was told he was thinking about PT football but that was from the same person who told me preseason started on the 20th and it was the 10th, so not 100% reliable! 

Seen Kyle Doherty is still on holiday, are you sure pre-season training started on the 10th? Fingers crossed it did.

19 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Seen Kyle Doherty is still on holiday, are you sure pre-season training started on the 10th? Fingers crossed it did.

As I say, I was told everyone had to be back for preseason on the 20th. But then folk were saying it was the 10th 🤷

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Cheers.

2 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Doherty can stay on holiday for all the good it will do ...

Is any other club back on the 10th, seems a bit early to me especially with a few "targets" still on hols, that is if it's confirmed we did really start on the 10th. Was it last year that players got an extra week off if they adhered to close season fitness instructions from the club, maybe just the slackers that are back already.

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Is any other club back on the 10th, seems a bit early to me especially with a few "targets" still on hols, that is if it's confirmed we did really start on the 10th. Was it last year that players got an extra week off if they adhered to close season fitness instructions from the club, maybe just the slackers that are back already.

Fitness tests etc started on Monday up

at Hamilton. 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Was it last year that players got an extra week off if they adhered to close season fitness instructions from the club

Not from the Club but from the genius that was Marvin Bartley !

How much good did that do us  ?

If you see me in Munich or Stuttgart feel free to come and say "G'day". I'll try to get the flag in a prominent spot for the two games I'm going to (Slovenia v Denmark & Ukraine v Romania)

DSC_9927 1.JPG

57 minutes ago, Swarley said:

If you see me in Munich or Stuttgart feel free to come and say "G'day". I'll try to get the flag in a prominent spot for the two games I'm going to (Slovenia v Denmark & Ukraine v Romania)

DSC_9927 1.JPG

Was just showing the group I’m with this photo. Raging I wasn’t organised enough to bring a flag with me!

Edited by QoS99

3 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Was just showing the group I’m with this photo. Raging I wasn’t organised enough to bring a flag with me!

Hotel bedsheet and some paint will solve that problem.

3 hours ago, QoS99 said:

Got to have a big flag mate. Last time it saw action was Prague 2008.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Right, what's Gibson like?

Good ability on the ball, I’m sure with better coaching he will turn out to be a very similar player to his dad. Lower end premier league/top end championship player.