The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, annan4eva said:

Id honestly cease your charm offensive operation towards the Doon hammers cant see it has legs on here, the Arbroath  forum ( although you probably got the most pathetic response yet tbf ICT RESERVES AND THAT ) The HI Skyline intro on the Kelty forum suggests its time to Hang up your boots ?

Have you had your eyes shut this preseason? Do you genuinely think that's a strong ICT side? 

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Arbroath fans have been saying in their thread. The most bizarre post in there was (as usual) from yourself. 

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have you had your eyes shut this preseason? Do you genuinely think that's a strong ICT side? 

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Arbroath fans have been saying in their thread. The most bizarre post in there was (as usual) from yourself. 

It was "the philosopher" who was trying too hard with nonsense posts all over the place - annan4eva was pulling him up on his drivel.

Edited by Riviera711

1 hour ago, Riviera711 said:

It was "the philosopher" who was trying too hard with nonsense posts all over the place - annan4eva was pulling him up on his drivel.

Well annan4eva is the very person to know about talking drivel.

2 hours ago, Riviera711 said:

You're giving him too much credit. They're as bad as each other. 

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No, really I'm not (or it wasn't my intention). I'm usually quite happy to see Annan do okay, as long as it doesn't negatively affect Queens. However, as you say, some of the nonsense written by a couple of their supporters does jar sometimes.

3 hours ago, Riviera711 said:

No, really I'm not (or it wasn't my intention). I'm usually quite happy to see Annan do okay, as long as it doesn't negatively affect Queens. However, as you say, some of the nonsense written by a couple of their supporters does jar sometimes.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You 2 are so much up your own arse.

Yes I think Queens are favourites to win the league this year ( a bad job if the only full time team cannae do it).

Looking forward to the 17th August at Palmerston - we'll give you a game.

annan4eva  - everybody's entitled to their views, most o the time I cannot understand him - he is our equivalent of you 2,

No gonna waste any breath on him

23 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

You 2 are so much up your own arse.

Yes I think Queens are favourites to win the league this year ( a bad job if the only full time team cannae do it).

Looking forward to the 17th August at Palmerston - we'll give you a game.

annan4eva  - everybody's entitled to their views, most o the time I cannot understand him - he is our equivalent of you 2,

No gonna waste any breath on him

Take a step away from here buddy, it doesn't seem to be doing you any good. 

There are 3 full-time sides in this division btw. 

3 hours ago, Claudia Gentile said:

That's a fair walk. Do you get a lift back?

Nah, use the bus ... us auld gits have a free bus pass btw ... 😵‍💫

35 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Queens away game at Montrose on 24 August is live on BBC Alba KO 5.30pm.

Cheers. 👍

NB - might be an idea to pre warn the National Grid/SP Energy Networks due to the demand ... 🫣

2 hours ago, Artemis said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Queens away game at Montrose on 24 August is live on BBC Alba KO 5.30pm.

f**k sake, that’ll be a defeat then. Queens never win tv games.