The Queen of the South thread

After that tonight, guff needs dropped as does Lyle neither are doing it at the moment. Mcshane was a surprise inclusion and the boy proved a point, holty also having a good game.

And all you Dowie haters need to wake up smell the coffee, far superior to any of the other two. Colossal at the back, daly didn't get a sniff.

After that tonight, guff needs dropped as does Lyle neither are doing it at the moment. Mcshane was a surprise inclusion and the boy proved a point, holty also having a good game.

And all you Dowie haters need to wake up smell the coffee, far superior to any of the other two. Colossal at the back, daly didn't get a sniff.

You are joking? Right?

You are joking? Right?

Don't see why he would be. He was good tonight and the rash side of Durnan and Higgins have both reared their ugly heads. Good performance tonight but unlucky in the end result. I hope Mitchell was carrying an injury or yet again McIntyre has tied one arm behind out back. His delivery is outstanding and when you see how many corners and free kicks in dangerous positions we had its crucial he is behind them. Bring on Hearts a very winnable cup tie.

Edited by Broony88

Don't see why he would be. He was good tonight and the rash side of Durnan and Higgins have both reared their ugly heads. Good performance tonight but unlucky in the end result. I hope Mitchell was carrying an injury or yet again McIntyre has tied one arm behind out back. His delivery is outstanding and when you see how many corners and free kicks in dangerous positions we had its crucial he is behind them. Bring on Hearts a very winnable cup tie.

Is that how we're judging players now? If they dont get sent off theyre great?

Dowie was ok tonight, but he didnt really win much in the air against Daly and lost McCulloch for two of the goals. "Far superior" and "colossal" are not words I would have used.

Very much agree with the first part but definitely not the second. Durnan was a huge miss for us tonight. 3 goals from set pieces. Antell never comes off his line!

Is that how we're judging players now? If they dont get sent off theyre great?

Dowie was ok tonight, but he didnt really win much in the air against Daly and lost McCulloch for two of the goals. "Far superior" and "colossal" are not words I would have used.

No but I would much rather have somebody at the heart of my defence who isn't interested in lashing out or arguing and diving in all day.

I'd love to know what goes on at training all week, because McIntyre simply doesn't seem to have the first clue about the strengths and weaknesses of the squad.

Johnston was of course at an advantage in this regard having played alongside the majority of the players.

Even so, McIntyre has been in the job long enough now for it to be quite a concern how out of touch he is.

I'd love to know what goes on at training all week, because McIntyre simply doesn't seem to have the first clue about the strengths and weaknesses of the squad.

Johnston was of course at an advantage in this regard having played alongside the majority of the players.

Even so, McIntyre has been in the job long enough now for it to be quite a concern how out of touch he is.

Listening to the podcast from last night doesnt fill me with a whole lot of confidence either. He isnt worried and thinks the goals "will come"

Lets hope so, as others have said, the next few league games could see us firmly at the wrong end of the table if we dont start picking up some wins.

Listening to the podcast from last night doesnt fill me with a whole lot of confidence either. He isnt worried and thinks the goals "will come"

Lets hope so, as others have said, the next few league games could see us firmly at the wrong end of the table if we dont start picking up some wins.

His complacency was amazing there is a theme that is like Groundhog Day. Defence gives away soft goal pretty possession no goal threat.

Continues to players out of position. Paton is a left sided player. Russell is a out and out striker. Mitchell is a right back and can deliver balls into box and he is sitting on bench. My patience with new management team is running out quickly

He surely has to freshen things up, up front, on Saturday? Have to agree with you, I would have Paton back on the left, Russell through the middle and Carmichael on the right. Or, Paton on the left, Russell on the right and Reilly up front