The Queen of the South thread

Mcshane has been good yes but as an advanced midfielder that is his first outing in a central two. Most of the time he has been as a 3. McIntyre GTF!!!

I realise that. Would still have been harsh to drop him and bring Slattery into the team from nowhere though. I dont disagree, though, that he isnt, yet, up to it in a midfield four.

Interesting to read McIntyres comment on the OS that he didnt think Russell was playing well. Hmmmm.

Good posts on Qos Mad today and none of them supportive of team and manager. Worth a look. ----- My patience ran out today. The fact that he started ( bar one ) the same team as he done at Falkirk says it all. More importantly , it sticks two fingers up at the benched players and says , you guys are well down the pecking order of playing , now matter how we are doing. This can't be good for team morale . -------- The plus points for me was Danny Carmichael. Put in an energetic performance and good to see back. The other one was Michael Paton who was also good today.Don't think he should be playing at this level BUT would have to pick up his work rate to survive in SPL. Certainly got the ability ( for me ) big time.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

I realise that. Would still have been harsh to drop him and bring Slattery into the team from nowhere though. I dont disagree, though, that he isnt, yet, up to it in a midfield four.

Interesting to read McIntyres comment on the OS that he didnt think Russell was playing well. Hmmmm.

I wonder if he keeps getting Russell and Lyle mixed up?

Good posts on Qos Mad today and none of them supportive of team and manager. Worth a look. ----- My patience ran out today. The fact that he started ( bar one ) the same team as he done at Falkirk says it all. More importantly , it sticks two fingers up at the benched players and says , you guys are well down the pecking order of playing , now matter how we are doing. This can't be good for team morale . -------- The plus point for me was Danny Carmichael. Put in an energetic performance and good to see back.

Agree I would expect there to be a queue of them waiting to knock on the door come Monday.

Good posts on Qos Mad today and none of them supportive of team and manager. Worth a look. ----- My patience ran out today. The fact that he started ( bar one ) the same team as he done at Falkirk says it all. More importantly , it sticks two fingers up at the benched players and says , you guys are well down the pecking order of playing , now matter how we are doing. This can't be good for team morale . -------- The plus point for me was Danny Carmichael. Put in an energetic performance and good to see back.

Thats a first :rolleyes:

I wonder if he keeps getting Russell and Lyle mixed up?

:lol: maybe

Time for the BOD to end this farce. The players looked like they were just going through the motions.

Has he lost the dressing room ?

Its always amusing when this one comes out. What are you basing this "lost the dressing room" idea? There was no particular lack of effort today. There was poor play, poor defending and decision making and poor finishing but I dont see how you can fault the effort

What a JOKE McIntyre says he subbed Russell cause he thought he wasn't playing very well!!

He must have been the only person In the ground that thought that!!

Come on McIntyre walk before you are pushed.

Nobody is going to resign with a two year contract in the back stick . I wouldn't , would you ? Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

he is so selective of his criticisms, Iain Russell and Gavin Reilly will get slagged off in public while Lyle and Dowie seem to get off pretty lightly most of the time.

What do you mean "most of the time". I've never heard or seen their name in print yet?

I really hope Sandra interviewed JM after the game and didn't cut him any slack.

It`ll be the usual inane drivel from both of them.

Well Jim you must be disappointed by that. Aye not good enough, players need to do more, better decision making, more ruthless blah blah fucking blah ...................

c

It`ll be the usual inane drivel from both of them.

Well Jim you must be disappointed by that. Aye not good enough, players need to do more, better decision making, more ruthless blah blah fucking blah ...................

I would have liked to taken over from Sandra for today .