The Queen of the South thread

Queens 2-0 up v Cowdenbeath Reilly with both goals string qos team of Atkinson Mitchell durnan Orsi slattery Carmichael Reilly adian smith

Well there’s a surprise, Gavin starts and he scores. Confidence brings goals and goals bring confidence.

Well theres a surprise, Gavin starts and he scores. Confidence brings goals and goals bring confidence.

Gavin played well but to be fair the opposition was poor, goal in12 seconds and I thought we could have gone on and scored 10, Gavin scored 3 could have had double that total.

Time to go two up top on Saturday,

Billy Dodds was great on the touch line encouraging and advising Gavin and the other lads all game.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Was trying to think why McIntyre signed Antell and I think I might have the answer.

When McIntyre came in, we needed a keeper and a reserve centre-back because Black hadn't re-signed. So he had a budget for a keeper on Robinson's wages and a centre-back on Black's.

Instead, he signed Dowie, who would be on first team wages and Antell, who would probably cost a lot less than Robinson.

He has basically used the goalie budget to sign Dowie. This also explains why Dowie has to start every game because McIntyre would find it hard to justify to his chairman why he'd blown the budget on somebody to sit on the bench.

If my theory is wrong, and we're paying Antell the same as Robinson was on, then that is even more incompetent.

Guest TOPFITTER
HALF-TIME ENTERTAINMENT versus COWDENBEATH FC,
10Qos.png 10Cowdenbeath.jpg

will be FUN-FOURS featuring Upper Annandale FC versus Mid-Annandale FC.

Please give the kids and coaches your best support.

Queen Of The South FC and QUEENS TRUST,,,,FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

HALF-TIME ENTERTAINMENT versus COWDENBEATH FC,
10Qos.png 10Cowdenbeath.jpg

will be FUN-FOURS featuring Upper Annandale FC versus Mid-Annandale FC.

Please give the kids and coaches your best support.

Queen Of The South FC and QUEENS TRUST,,,,FOOTBALL IN THE COMMUNITY :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

Mon the Uppers! Out of interest, what age range are the kids? I wonder if my nephew will be playing?

Guest TOPFITTER

Mon the Uppers! Out of interest, what age range are the kids? I wonder if my nephew will be playing?

They age range from around 8 to 11, I think this week they are 2003's but will check and get back to you.

They age range from around 8 to 11, I think this week they are 2003's but will check and get back to you.

Ah maybe not then, he was born in 2004. I would ask my brother but the b^gger never texts me back!

Random query, anyone know what Neil Scally is up to these days? His Wikipedia page would appear to be a bit out of date.

He was at Paul Burns Testimonial Golf Day a couple of weeks ago and I spoke to him very briefly. I think he keeps in touch with Jim Thomson. He's not involved in football at all at the moment. I think he might be working as a recruitment consultant but that might have been somebody else I heard about recently. Not 100% sure.

He was at Paul Burns Testimonial Golf Day a couple of weeks ago and I spoke to him very briefly. I think he keeps in touch with Jim Thomson. He's not involved in football at all at the moment. I think he might be working as a recruitment consultant but that might have been somebody else I heard about recently. Not 100% sure.

Thanks SD. Random but there is a furniture store here in Oz called "Nick Scalli" and whenever I see it I always think of Neil Scally!

Guest TOPFITTER

Ah maybe not then, he was born in 2004. I would ask my brother but the b^gger never texts me back!

The kids playing will have ages from 8-11.