The Queen of the South thread

Is this game on tomorrow, it's just that it seems very quiet?

The Queen of The South Thread game? :P

Whoops can't believe I did that, I thought I was on the Livi QOS match thread and that's before I hit the ale and malt. :guinness:P

Suppose I'd better now ask the question on the right thread.

Whoops can't believe I did that, I thought I was on the Livi QOS match thread and that's before I hit the ale and malt. :guinness:P

Suppose I'd better now ask the question on the right thread.

To be fair to you it's just as quiet over there. Ha! Probably because we've played the hell out of Livi already right enough, so it's hard to get excited about it in all honesty :-(

My opinion here so don't jump down my throat

When we were 2 nil up we sat far to deep we couldn't keep possession for toffee today, I noticed as well that there appears to be no width in the team when we needed a outlet there was nothing in the wings so there for we resorted to hoofball kept noticing that Beany had to keep drifting inside to have any impact on the game and I no john Baird isn't the most liked player to have played for queens but it must be a bloody hard task for a wee man trying to win headers against Livingston big centre backs and that is pretty much what we done all day long ball up to wee gave and bairdy,

Mark Kerr today was bad, the worst I've seen him play for us he is the one in the midfield that needed to put a foot on the ball and take the sting out of the game instead of trying passes that unless you are world class are not going to come off!!

One big annoyance for me today was at throwings no one wanted the ball no options for the thrower that is basics everyone in the team should want the ball it was like a hot tattie out there

Wee hooper impressed me though! the 10 minutes he was on, was a good surging run up the right hand side Durnan Dowie and Higgins were good at the back

, but sorry to say it I get a sick feeling every time the ball goes anywhere near Kidd he is a midfielder not a right back to me he seems a liability at RB

Hope McKenna is ok and was just a precaution

Having reserved judgment on big Zander he is a quality shot stopper, but he doesn't fill me with confidence at corners and free kicks when he comes for the ball. but then some may argue that will come with experience but sometimes I think I would like a older experienced goalkeeper in the sticks but each to there own.

All in all we didn't play anything great probably a fair result the draw as Livi did play quite well at times.

Totally agree with you temps. Fowler got it wrong yesterday going to five in midfield, hope he learns from it. If it were possible mcshane and Kerr should have been off, both were shocking, very unlike them.

Player of 1st quarter dowie

Guest TOPFITTER

Players of 1st Quarter Poll

Dowie for me

Player of first quarter for me is Reilly for me. Runs himself into the ground and currently joint top scorer in the league. Dowie a close second.

Hard to disagree with that both have been excellent.

Player of 1st quarter dowie

I'm torn between these two also, Gavin for workrate and goals, Dowser for Adaptability, Responsibility and Reliability and goals. But Andy Dowie shades it for making fools of his sceptics.

Guest TOPFITTER

Who has been sceptical of Dowie this season?

Apart from online, I have heard quite a number in the new stand and Portland drive end be critical of him.