The Queen of the South thread

Fowler needs a assistant now.Someone with experience who could give him advice when Queens go 2 up !!!You should never lose a 2 goal lead with 10 mins to go !!!

I see a highly experienced manager contrived to lose a three goal lead tonight with what 15mins left?

My point caller? Is that simply being experienced is no guarantee that your team won't screw things up.

I see a highly experienced manager contrived to lose a three goal lead tonight with what 15mins left?

My point caller? Is that simply being experienced is no guarantee that your team won't screw things up.

It was 30 to go and was more a total collapse rather than taking off a striker and inviting the opposition to constantly attack. Barring that they are exactly the same.

2) They have a sugar daddy who is pumping thousands in. They have a few ex Caley Thistle players on the books including Ross Tolkey. This sugar daddy may fund the transport to bring their fans down. ( unconfirmed, but rumoured )

Their budget could be higher than many 1st and 2nd Division clubs. Mackay sold his company to Stanley Black & Decker for $445 million cash.

Fowler obviously doesn't see it as a priority just now with the people he has helping, and is happy to wait for the right person to become available. I don't see any problem with that.

It's not an ideal situation to be in when your temporary No2 is walking about selling his half time whisky draw raffles tickets in the Social Club just before kick off . He should be out on the pitch with the players helping prepare for the game ;)

How is young Greg Kiltie getting on at Palmerston? Good prospect at Killie. And is Jamie Fowler the right man for Queens? Was sad to see him go.

We've only seen Kiltie once due to circumstances. He played well on his debut against Hearts and could have scored a consolation in the second half but for a decent save from Alexander. He then picked up a minor injury and missed our next game at Raith Rovers. He was an unused sub in our next game v Falkirk (he might have been the third sub but an injury to our centre half meant a change of plan) and then also unused against Livingston in the last game when injuries forced all three subs in areas that weren't where he would have come on. He had also been away all week ahead of that Livi game playing for Scotland u18's twice in Prague. We didn't have a game last weekend.

I'm hopeful he'll get a better chance to show what he can do in the next couple of months.

Apparently game at Palmerston tonight with the U20's playing Partick Thistle 7.30 ko

Friendly?

Reliably informed game finished 6-2 to Queens with goals from Brotherston, Cassidy, Dykes, Moxon & Scott 2.

Splatters off to Queens Park until mid January to play for Gus.

Good luck to the lad hope he does well and gets plenty game time.

It's funny with Splatters, isn't it? He came in at times and did alright during the second division season. Since then though, he's not really had a sniff, despite how depleted we've been.

I wish him well. I'll always be grateful to him for the P&B comedy nickname he unwittingly earned.

I dont think so, certainly they were taken off the online store. Worth asking though as their might be some still in the shop

Are you trying to tell us something, by the way ;)

Not new news, it was "announced" in the Parenting thread some time ago. Wife is due on 7th December.

Yes yes I'll contact the Shop directly but; does anyone know if the Club Shop still sell those baby grow suits?

They were in the shop a couple of weeks back. There was also a baby 'hat' and mitts to go along with it. Keep meaning to buy one incase they aren't there when I start family planning.