The Queen of the South thread

It's not Patons ability that is in question. He isn't left sided anyway .

Ok it was only Forfar but the night we blew them away at their own place he looked a world beater. He was playing wide left and twice cut in to score cracking goals.

Ok it was only Forfar but the night we blew them away at their own place he looked a world beater. He was playing wide left and twice cut in to score cracking goals.

It wasn't against Forfar, it was the night we won the league, against Brechin, at Forfar. He was incredible that night though.

It wasn't against Forfar, it was the night we won the league, against Brechin, at Forfar. He was incredible that night though.

Aye my mistake although it was at Forfar's ground.

I think the team he has posted is made up of those that have already signed, Durnan is yet to do this. There has been very little talk regarding Durnan's whereabouts next season. I'm holding hope that his less than impressive run since January will allow us to keep hold of him for another year.

Hi, sorry to be speculating about one of your players but if reports are right and Ross County are losing stand in captain Paul Quinn we will be on the look out for two centre halves and there's a growing clamour for Durnan to be one of them. And with McIntyre's knowledge of him it's obvious, if not yet confirmed target.

Hi, sorry to be speculating about one of your players but if reports are right and Ross County are losing stand in captain Paul Quinn we will be on the look out for two centre halves and there's a growing clamour for Durnan to be one of them. And with McIntyre's knowledge of him it's obvious, if not yet confirmed target.

Durnan is a very decent player and is out of contract. I`d be surprised if he is a QOS player next season

Can`t ever remember there being a "clamour" for a QOS player :lol:

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

I wonder if Queens are waiting to see how much money they lose putting on the Status Quo show before they sign more players?

It's costing a fortune to put on this concert . Can only presume the promoter is covering the costs for it as heard ticket sales had dried up after initial good sale figures .

The ' support ' acts haven't encouraged many more music lovers to snap up tickets . 80's pop star Paul Young was overlooked for one hit wonders Reef

Good point , could see AJ coming back for him . Mystified how a team the size of Dunfermilne could be struggling as badly in League 1 but I expect this to change next season and for them to win the title.

Poor choice of managers, we deserve to be where we are due to this.

AJ has released 18 players? Us going up depends on how good an eye he has for a player, I have faith, Queens won me good money the year they went up.

First thing I posted after Clark joining up with Johnston at Dunfermline was that Paton would prob sign there.

Would take him.

I wonder if Queens are waiting to see how much money they lose putting on the Status Quo show before they sign more players?

It's costing a fortune to put on this concert . Can only presume the promoter is covering the costs for it as heard ticket sales had dried up after initial good sale figures .

The ' support ' acts haven't encouraged many more music lovers to snap up tickets . 80's pop star Paul Young was overlooked for one hit wonders Reef

The concert is way over priced. The bands are well past it too. I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them.

51673319.jpg

I too have been wondering about this. Was concerned from the outset that this could be a money loser.

I too have been wondering about this. Was concerned from the outset that this could be a money loser.

Don't think we need to worry to much, we'll make a fortune both times when the tribute act visit next season.

I am hearing that Carlisle United along with Rangers are serious contenders for Danny Carmichael's signature.

If I were him I would hold out for a decent club. Mind you he will undoubtedly get better money at both. Unlikely to win f**k all though.

Carlisle story turn up every year no surprise, I am more concerned now that gers have remained in the championship.

Danny is prob due a change of scenery he has served Queens well.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH