The Queen of the South thread

Late goals from Falkirk, Raith and Rangers made for a pretty shitty Saturday for us.

Our slim prospects of reaching the playoffs aren't being helped by the excellent form of our rivals, and the poor form of St Mirren who you would still expect to come good and climb the table.

Next few fixtures we could really do with getting around 9/10 points on the board. Although raith are doing well just now it will be interesting to see if they keep it up in the coming weeks.

We have not got a hope of hell of making the top 4 this year . I would put money on we are miles away from being a top 4 side.

I don`t think we will make top 4 but surely no surprise we would struggle a bit this season after losing Clark, Durnan, Holt, McShane, McKenna, Carmichael and Reilly.

In addition if we`ve had a tough time with regard to injuries thus far.

5th or 6th would be fine IMHO and though i don`t think we`ll be top 4 I wouldn`t totally rule it out as this stage.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

3/1 fill yer boots we will be there commitmemt/effort like today.
Commitment is not enough to win a game of football !!!.

I will take any bet from any fan who tbinks will make the top 4.

We have no chance this season will put my money where my mouth is.

Will even say give money to Cash for Kids if Queens make the top 4 this season

Commitment is not enough to win a game of football !!!. I will take any bet from any fan who tbinks will make the top 4. We have no chance this season will put my money where my mouth is. Will even say give money to Cash for Kids if Queens make the top 4 this season

Yep it`s a milion to one shot. I`m presuming you`ll honour those odds.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

Any idea where our forgotten man has disappeared to? Shaun Rutherford. I've never seen him in at a development league either. Thought he'd have been at least a regular at that level.

He should be given a wee pop up front considering his goalscoring record for Livi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Rutherford

Not bad for a defender :ph34r:

Any idea where our forgotten man has disappeared to? Shaun Rutherford. I've never seen him in at a development league either. Thought he'd have been at least a regular at that level.

He should be given a wee pop up front considering his goalscoring record for Livi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Rutherford

Not bad for a defender :ph34r:

Err, he came on today.

:lol:

That answers that question! I wasn't aware of that (obviously). Out of interest where did he play when he came on?

That was his first appearance though, although he has been on the bench a couple of times. With Marshalls form his chances are going to be pretty limited

He came on for Harris, who was playing left midfield. We, effectively, played with two left backs though!

Commitment is not enough to win a game of football !!!.

I will take any bet from any fan who tbinks will make the top 4.

We have no chance this season will put my money where my mouth is.

Will even say give money to Cash for Kids if Queens make the top 4 this season

£1,000 bet ????

Just out of curiosity what was the penalty decision like yesterday?

I watched on a stream. Looked a clear penalty but Halliday looked as if he had over ran the and got cleared out. Our defending for the winner was brutal though, good finish but nobody tracked his run and jumped with him even if it was to put him off.

Edited by Broony88