The General Ross County Chat Thread

10 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Vigurs appointed captain and Morris vice captain. That probably says a lot about Fontaine's playing time this season.

The less we see of Fontaine on the pitch the better. We now have the most handsome captain in the league so no matter what happens this season we're the real winners.

Anyone know if we are to play any more friendlies before the league opener? With Hibs cancelling last weekend, it means the squad have only had one bounce game. 

Not sure about Vigurs as captain. I understand the logic, but not totally convinced a guy renowned for mad tackles and the odd sending off is the right choice.

Time will tell, I guess.

24 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Not sure about Vigurs as captain. I understand the logic, but not totally convinced a guy renowned for mad tackles and the odd sending off is the right choice.

Time will tell, I guess.

I’m 99% sure he was only picked so that @sophia would respond in some  verbose manner.

Richie Foran - Late at night in the highland capital, attended a nightclub, indulged in punching and threatening behaviour, arrested after rolling around on the ground, treated to night in the cells. Subsequently rehabilitated in terms of HR and injury and to the surprise of many, promoted to a senior position at his club. Unfortunately it didn't end well and relegation was confirmed.

Good luck Iain!

23 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

HIbs managed to Hibs their COVID testing.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ross-county-slam-unprofessional-hibs-22387423

I, for one, welcome our beef with the entire City of Edinburgh

https://frinkiac.com/meme/S09E01/309391.jpg?b64lines=RWRpbmJ1cmdoIElTIEEgSEVMTEhPTEUgQU5ECiBZT1UgS05PVyBIT1cgSSBGRUVMIEFCT1VUCiBIRUxMSE9MRVMu

Pretty bush league by Hibs. If I was RC I’d want them to pay everyone’s travel tab.

13 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Josh Mullin has just posted a photo on instagram of him signing a contract at a restaurant in Edinburgh which is a bit worrying/curious

Probably just signed up to distribute Herbalife.

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Has anyone had anything back from the club in regards to how we watch the games?

Maybe I've missed something but seems a bit close now to have nothing ready.

I suspect they haven’t the foggiest, and that Staggies Army is going to live long in the memory as the club stealing from the fans, just as the “celebratory” away kit they promised but never made.

So I see there’s been YET AGAIN another cock up from our marketing/pisstake/goon department on Facebook regarding the season tickets (again) on FB!!!

Can I suggest we just put it down out of its misery and get a new one? Preferably with a decent pedigree and a working one? 😂

4 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Someone want to take a guess at the starting 11?

Oh go on then

laidlaw

Randall Donaldson Morris tremarco 

charles-cook draper vigurs Paton mullin

stewart

with the likes of mckay, kelly , gardyne, Watson, lacovitti and tillson all still having very prominent roles