The General Ross County Chat Thread

Any idea who the clubs interested in De Leeuw are?

Reports say a number of Scottish Premiership sides are interested and our complete left footed attacking midfielders mean he'd be utterly perfect for us. I don't imagine we'd actually stand a chance of getting him, but its nice to wonder

Any idea who the clubs interested in De Leeuw are?

Reports say a number of Scottish Premiership sides are interested and our complete left footed attacking midfielders mean he'd be utterly perfect for us. I don't imagine we'd actually stand a chance of getting him, but its nice to wonder

I can't see St. Johnstone paying a fee and I actually doubt there are any Scottish sides expressing a real interest this summer, apart from maybe Aberdeen. They seem like the only side in Scotland likely to fork out cash for a player under contract.

I'm dreaming of County offering him an extension this summer, keeping him for another couple of seasons then selling him for a decent six-figure fee. That's unlikely to happen unfortunately. He's arguably, even at 70% fit, the best player I've seen in a County shirt.

Some finish this was:

Yeah I've no real belief we'd be able to get him, but as I said its nice to dream.

It's funny. I saw the same report and immediately thought of us, simply because he's a left footed wide man. We'd never get him in a million years, but what an addition he'd be. Whether or not he'd get in our first XI is a different matter.

He's not really a wide man. He plays off a front target man and occasionally drifts left. It's not his best position though.

Somebody will end up paying us stupid money for him - Rangers or Hibs perhaps? - and we'll take a hit in flair for financial gain.

I suspect he'll head for a higher level though.

Edited by Savage Henry

It's funny. I saw the same report and immediately thought of us, simply because he's a left footed wide man. We'd never get him in a million years, but what an addition he'd be. Whether or not he'd get in our first XI is a different matter.

Massive contradiction.

We won't sell to St Johnstone....we only buy from St Johnstone

Lets be fair, we only buy our only players from St Johnstone

Because we're too cautious to actually tie players up before they start talking to other teams. I'm not sure that's great material to try winding folk up with.

Antonio Reguero coming according to his twitter account

can't say I'm excited about this one. saw him for Kilmarnock under 20's at Grant Street a couple of months ago and he was about as much use as a button on a sock. Hope Brown stays ahead of him

Edited by jailend-chapper