The General Ross County Chat Thread

Just caught onto it now :ph34r: Don't see us signing another two centre mids right enough.

Dunno, we're fairly short. We've only got Woods, Kiss, Irvine, Dunfield & Ross I think. Dunfield is useless, and I don't rate Woods at all. While Kiss, Irvine & Ross in the middle of the park might work, it doesn't leave much else. We certainly need to sign at least one centre mid during this transfer window.

Dunno, we're fairly short. We've only got Woods, Kiss, Irvine, Dunfield & Ross I think. Dunfield is useless, and I don't rate Woods at all. While Kiss, Irvine & Ross in the middle of the park might work, it doesn't leave much else. We certainly need to sign at least one centre mid during this transfer window.

I actually like Woods, Ross is miles off This league. Not sure he is even Championship level.

I actually like Woods, Ross is miles off This league. Not sure he is even Championship level.

Ross is good enough to remain a decent squad player at this level IMO. Woods though, just doesn't cut it for me.

Ross is good enough to remain a decent squad player at this level IMO. Woods though, just doesn't cut it for me.

Reminds me of Alex Taylor. Has some ability, but too often on the periphery of the game. Midfield is crying out for someone to hold on to the ball.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/474554/undefined-headline-890/

He would be a good signing for County, it seems. It looks like he would be direct competition for Martin Woods's place in the team. He will cover less ground but will keep in the team shape and hold on to the ball a lot better than Woods does. Reading comments on Kickback, many didn't appreciate him not risking losing possession (and that he was a better makeshift left-back than cautious midfielder) but many others appreciated how well he kept things ticking over.

He seems like a classic Adams signing in many respects.

He played most of the season when Hearts finished third and there is some really good YouTube footage of him competing well against the Old Firm, including driving forward with the ball occasionally and playing some good switches and accurate balls over the top. But that was a few years ago now.

Edited by bunglebonce

Good to see the P&J picking up on that one about 5 days after every County fan with the internet (which is about five of us, before any ICT fans chip in).

I like the sound of him signing. But those tattoos... *shakes head*

Ruben-Palazuelos-2-e1422571555107-660x49