The General Ross County Chat Thread

He was very good at RB against ICT and Celtic. I didn't see the Aberdeen debacle, so I can't comment on that game.

He was fine then too, probably County's least bad player on the day.

Glad to hear it. He'll not let you down.

I'm presuming he's better than Lewis Toshney who we have signed?

McIntyre looks more and more out of his depth as the weeks go on. I'm surprised there's not been mass out crying for his departure yet. Why is he getting such an easy time of it at County? Or am I just missing the calls for his head?

The County fan's forum (which has been a bit bizarre to be honest, a few roasters on there lately) has been discussing whether or not he should stay for a while.

He got a lot of slack as he inherited such a mess from Adams, with regard to player standard and player morale. More importantly, things genuinely did seem to be improving when he first came in. But it's his squad now, and the level of improvement has halted (and we're still shit), so he's started getting a lot more grief. After the St Mirren game a lot of folk wanted him out, and his team selection and choice in substitutes at Inverness had a lot of County fans booing and chanting "you dont know what you're doing". He's definitely getting grief now.

This season has been so horrible, and he had a pretty tough task turning so many things at the club around, that he has gotten away with the results for a while. As BB says, his bedding-in period is just about over now though - this is now Jim's team. I reckon the game against Motherwell will define a lot about our season and McIntyre's standing at the club.

Edited by dingdong1929

Am I right in thinking Ross County's squad numbers are as follows:

1. Antonio Reguero

4. Rocco Quinn

5. Scott Boyd

6. Steven Saunders

7. Joe Cardle

8. Richard Brittain

9. Jake Jervis

10. Filip Kiss

11. Craig Curran

12. Jamie Reckord

13. Darren Barr

14. Abdoulaye Meite

16. Liam Boyce

17. Steven Ross

18. Ben Frempah

21. Mark Brown

22. Ruben Palazuelos

23. Graham Carey

24. Raffaele De Vita

26. Martin Woods

30. Tony Dingwall

31. Terry Dunfield

36. Jackson Irvine

38. Cameron Burgess

40. Michael Gardyne

43. Paul Quinn

44. Marcus Fraser

Am I right in thinking Ross County's squad numbers are as follows:

1. Antonio Reguero

4. Rocco Quinn

5. Scott Boyd

6. Steven Saunders

7. Joe Cardle

8. Richard Brittain

9. Jake Jervis

10. Filip Kiss

11. Craig Curran

12. Jamie Reckord

13. Darren Barr

14. Abdoulaye Meite

16. Liam Boyce

17. Steven Ross

18. Ben Frempah

21. Mark Brown

22. Ruben Palazuelos

23. Graham Carey

24. Raffaele De Vita

26. Martin Woods

30. Tony Dingwall

31. Terry Dunfield

36. Jackson Irvine

38. Cameron Burgess

40. Michael Gardyne

43. Paul Quinn

44. Marcus Fraser

That's very impressive. Especially since you are wearing a Partick Thistle anorak rather than a County one.

This is an awesome game and I feel should be opened up to all the clubs/fans in the league.

I love you, The Great Stagsby. Even though you do support the club who illegally tapped up our player, Richard Brittain 8)

Cha-ching! Good effort! The EXACTLY correct answer is "My Cool Garden", but the points are yours :thumsup2

BOOM!

Does that mean I can put my own spin on things? I'll go with some clever words rather than pictures.

Which player is this?

"The artist's hagiography".

This is an awesome game and I feel should be opened up to all the clubs/fans in the league.

I love you, The Great Stagsby. Even though you do support the club who illegally tapped up our player, Richard Brittain 8)

That's very kind of you, Mr. Kyle. I, too, think such a game could go down well if opened up to all, with some very flexible rules with the main point being "Guess the player", no matter what form the clues take. But out of respect to my extremely good friend, Mr. Bunglebonce, I think it should be put to him to decide.

What think ye, Mr. Bungle?