The General Ross County Chat Thread

Drugs are stimulants mate.... and for many people, pretty fucking exciting.

A fillip to a good night!

I see now, but your drugs clue took me off in a different direction rather than focussing on stimulants. I got it though, so that's the important thing! My wordiness prevailed...

I'd also had Jackson Irvine on my list, can't even remember what my explanation was...

My rationale for guessing Jackson Irvine was maybe that his dad was called Jack. He would therefore be Jack's son. So he would be both an Irvine and Jack's son. Horrendous, I know, but I was desperate.

I think Jim McIntyre needs to hurry up and sign some more players. We need something else to talk about.

To save us from talking about actual football, here's another one. Perhaps not quite as sharp as my earlier efforts but I'm running out of ideas, to be honest with you. You need to explain all the clues to get the points.*

Who is this player?

The grinding machine operator kept some poultry at the top of the stairs.

*there are no actual points available.

Just putting it out there but I'm still not keen on McIntyre being in charge next season, despite the (what looks to be) two wins in a row.

If things go back to how they have been then yes, I'd not disagree. But if we can keep improving, if McIntyre can finally settle on a team and we find a bit more solidity in defence then I would be happy to change my mind though.

OgDui56.png

Sorry RandomGuy, I'm confused... To what do you refer?? :whistle

You sure showed me Stagsby, that table showing you on the same points at the team sitting bottom has made me reconsider whether you're in a relegation struggle.

You sure showed me Stagsby, that table showing you on the same points at the team sitting bottom has made me reconsider whether you're in a relegation struggle.

Oh. Gee. Is that what that is? Thanks. You sure helped me RandomGuy. I had no idea. No idea AT ALL EVER. I totally missed everything there, how silly I must look.

Oh. Gee. Is that what that is? Thanks. You sure helped me RandomGuy. I had no idea. No idea AT ALL EVER. I totally missed everything there, how silly I must look.

I feel a lot of hate in this post. This was not my intent.

There is only one TRS please stop impersonating him.

Be your own man.

:huh: I'm not impersonating anyone.

Regardless I was voted a better poster than him, so he's copying me if anything :P